SUMMER OLYMPICS 2012

Vincent L

Reaction score
I'm just afraid continued excited comments will be considered as Spam.

Anyway, anyone watching the opening ceremonies tomorrow? I'm watching it at 2:30 am local time.

bandit

Reaction score
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

YES! I am most DEFINITELY watching tomorrow....and every other day I can manage to watch it. I'm seriously going to try to catch as many different sports as I possibly can. It will be amazing!
Well, I hope it will be. One thing I can't stand is when I watch a sport and someone blows everyone away. I like a good fight!
Still, I was thrilled to see Edina (Jennifer Saunders) and Patsy (Johanna Lumly) helping carry the Olympic torch! *_* I LOVE it!
London, show us what you've GOT!

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm just afraid continued excited comments will be considered as Spam.
They won't be. The forum administration isn't that strict around here. Besides, I've had way more senseless, useless and extravagant posts than that...

Vincent L

Reaction score
How about this:

"Yaaaaaaaaaaay! The Olympics are here!"

bandit

Reaction score
Oh trust me. I haven't been kicked off of here yet. You are surely safe. ^_-
But yes!!! YAY!!! I'm glad someone is excited here with me. Sadly, I can't get anyone nearly as pumped around here. There's a chick from work who is excitedb ut Is ee her maybe once a week. o.o We have like 5 minutes of 'Awwww YEEEEAH' talk and then it ends.

Vincent L

Reaction score
[smacks Hubert on the face with an Olympic booklet]

mo

Reaction score
opening ceramony is tonight It's going to be live! I think...

bandit

Reaction score
WOOHOO!!!!! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! -FINALLY!!!- ^____^ All the nail-biting, edge of your seat action spectator-ship can finally BEGIN!!!!

Vincent L

Reaction score
I will be watching the broadcast live, if I can manage to hear my alarm clock ring at 2 am. I missed a Macworld editor live chat last time because of this. Though I can just watch it on my VOD service if I missed it.

I think I'll add something: "Yaaaaay!"