Vincent L

Reaction score
Debating on whither to use an Olympic-related avatar or stick with Robin. Preferably, it's an Olympic-related avatar with Robin in it, but I can't find any.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You could always go with a comical, poorly photoshopped avatar :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
*goes on mad search for some picture that involves Robin and sports, just for the random heck of it*

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If anyone is wondering...or even cares...I'll be using a bunch of Johnny 13 (from Danny Phantom) avatars. I have like 20 of them so far. Cause what could go better with a bat demon with ghost powers than an avatar of a biker ghost with a living shadow that causes bad luck :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
I know what could be better with a bat demon with ghost powers..an avatar of a bully rabbit in 4th grade.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, Slink is at least recognizable by more than 3 people on the forum :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Yes. At least 5 people recognize slink! I only know of two other people who are familiar with Danny Phantom :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
Yes. At least 5 people recognize slink! I only know of two other people who are familiar with Danny Phantom :stick_out_tongue:
Yes, but how many of those 5 didn't realize that Slink is a Tough Customer? Only me and you are coming to mind...

But that's just more proof he deserves your avatar spot.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Touche. Its too bad this forum doesn't support url based avatars other than that gravatar thing I don't think anyone ever uses. I know of a website where it gives you a single url and you can add and remove pictures to it so that every time you refresh it displays a different picture.