Hubert

Reaction score
I like that idea of changing it on holidays...the thing I especially like about yours is that since they all involve Robin, it's easy to keep track of you when you change it.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I like that idea of changing it on holidays...the thing I especially like about yours is that since they all involve Robin, it's easy to keep track of you when you change it.
Thanks!

I wonder if anyone noticed my Father's Day avatar of Kermit and Robin reading a book?

Hubert

Reaction score
I didn't...probably because I wasn't around much on Father's Day this year, but it sounds like it would've been pretty cool, and fitting for the event...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I wonder just how many people here even know who is in my avatar right now. I'd be surprised if even just one person did :stick_out_tongue:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I wonder just how many people here even know who is in my avatar right now. I'd be surprised if even just one person did :stick_out_tongue:
If just one person believes in you. Deep enough and strong enough believe in you...Sorry, can't help it.
I must say I have absolutely no idea who your avatar is. Is it even Henson related?

Hubert

Reaction score
I've been trying to figure that out since you had it. I'm assuming it's from an animated movie, maybe having something to do with space...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Not a movie, not about space. I have actually said what it was from in passing :wink:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I tend to change mine a lot I get tired easily. Lol! But mine will always be of Kermit & Piggy to show my fandom for them. :smile::mad: I will occasionally change it for special events or even sad events such as Jim Henson's birthday, and the day he past away. But I will probably change it for holiday's such as Christmas when the time comes. :big_grin:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I don't know about young, but I think my avatar leads some people to think I'm male.