1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by TogetherAgain, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Johnnie sounds like a girls name :p

Odd how spellings can do that...and apparently it's an actual spelling according to Chrome O_0
  2. mo

mo Well-Known Member

it feels everyone has muppet related christmas avatars but I'm too lazy to change it...oh well.
  3. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I was just thinking about avatars, and I realized that my outlook on them has really changed over the past few months. I dunno if it's just me getting used to online forums more or what, but lately I haven't been attaching avatars to a person anymore and never seem to get confused by them now.

And also, with my own avatars, it seems like I've gotten less picky about them. Before I needed to carefully select a pic to use, but now it seems that anything I put up I like.
  4. Sgt Floyd

Good for you...because I might be taking a break from DP avatars

likeomgsargeisntfangirlingoverjohnnyanymore? :eek:

(nah, I am still :p)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  5. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

I used to just have a Fozzie avatar for months, but very recently I started changing them about every two weeks or so, I like to switch it a little and show my love for all Muppets and whatever else.

I hope you don't associate me with my avatar. Trust me, I do not look like Big Mean Carl. :p
  6. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

For some reason I've really been in the mood for a penguin avatar. Might have to put one up sometime soon. :zany:
  7. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

*runs to find Penguin avatar before Hubert*
  8. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

See, I don't remember what MINE was before this one. I think this might be the one I've had since joining the forum. Should I change it to something else? Or should I keep it in that this is what I believe?

Daniel
  9. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

Hmm... What do you guys think of my avatar?
  10. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

I thought it was cute. Well, I changed my avatar in honor of FR 30th anniversary. I am for right now keeping this until September.
    KissesToKermie likes this.
  11. KissesToKermie

KissesToKermie Well-Known Member

I Love it!
  12. Sgt Floyd

Who wants to play "Guess my next avatar phase?"

Let's see how long it takes before I ru out of Onceler avs (here's a hint, I'm pretty darn close) and either go back to Johnny 13 or find some other character to obsess over. Maybe Dan from Dan Vs :p