Hubert

Reaction score
Yes...24/7 Slink and all will be won.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You know what, the avatar I'm using right now is, for some reason, how I feel this would play out. You (danny) frantically grabbing onto my shirt begging me to use Slink, while I look totally not amused. Incidentally, in context, this avatar is Danny frantically grabbing on to Johnny's coat begging him to borrow his motorcycle. Which he eventually just takes anyway :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
You know what, the avatar I'm using right now is, for some reason, how I feel this would play out. You (danny) frantically grabbing onto my shirt begging me to use Slink, while I look totally not amused. Incidentally, in context, this avatar is Danny frantically grabbing on to Johnny's coat begging him to borrow his motorcycle. Which he eventually just takes anyway :stick_out_tongue:
Are you alluding to the fact that I should be stealing your Slink avatar? Interesting thought...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Er...no, I was alluding to the off chance I just concede to using Slink all the time :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
*sticks tongue out*

C'mon...I'll even search through Arthur episodes and snapshot more images of Slink if you're tired of the one you have...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
But...but...I have a website with like 10 pages of just Johnny :frown:

Hubert

Reaction score
Fine then...I'll make a page on Dynamite Determination that doesn't show up unless you type the address directly in the address bar. I'll park tons and tons of Slink photos there, and you can pick and choose as you wish...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
You really want to, go on ahead. I need to change it up at some point. Unlike some people, I can't use one avatar all the time :stick_out_tongue: