Hubert

Reaction score
:stick_out_tongue:...you don't have to use those...I still had a lot of fun doing that. If anything I did it as much for me as for you, as something to keep me occupied for a while.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, I have always said Slink needs more recognition that he even exists :stick_out_tongue:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Meh...not many people know his name, not many people realize he was a tough customer, not even the writers of Arthur seem to remember he exists. He's been downgraded to a background character.

Hubert

Reaction score
That is true. I have noticed that more recent episodes have now excluded him from a Tough Customer. His appearances have been limited...I only got those shots from about 4 or 5 episodes...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I remember one episode that was a bit more recent that showed a flashback of Rattles trying to do some difficult rollerblade trick, and Slink was there with him, but I don't think he had any lines.

Why is it that all my favorite characters tend to be minor characters that are only in like...4 or 5 episodes? Seriously, all those shots of Johnny that I have are from the same three episodes. He was only in like...5 episodes of Danny Phantom, and only two in the first season where he was the main "villain."

Hubert

Reaction score
That would be Thanks a Lot, Binky.

Are you kidding me? The rate you were going with Johnny photos I assumed he was a major character...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
He must have some kind of fangirl following if I was able to find a website with that many pictures of him (most of them happen to be extreme close ups, which I find obnoxious to use as an avatar, or too low quality, so really, its still hard to find suitable avatar pictures). Interestingly, its some old myspace graphics site :stick_out_tongue: