Fozzie, Fozzie, #9

Hubert

Reaction score
Did you know that the song, "Why Can't We Be Friends" was covered by the Muppets on the Muppet Show? I thought so!
Yes I did!

Funny thing about that: I have this thing where everytime I hear someone singing a song the Muppets have covered, I have to tell them about how the Muppets performed it on this production in this episode...so when someone is singing that song, it's almost a running gag that I tell them the Muppets have covered that, and they misunderstand me all the time, and say, "No, it isn't a Muppet song!" And then I say, "I never said it was. I only said it was covered by the Muppets"...yeah. That's my life as a Muppet fan.

Anywho, back to nagging!!!!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Chapter Five- Fozzie, Fozzie, #9

Kermit was almost home, along with his companion, Miss Piggy, who was especially mad.
"Kermit, drive faster!" Piggy yelled.
Kermit did exactly what she commanded. He stepped on it. They'd be home in no time.

Jaz and Fozzie were still looking for Dr. Honeydew until he finally appeared.
"Greetings. How may Muppet Labs help you today?" Bunsen asked. Jaz raised an eyebrow, considering he already knew based on what Fozzie told her.
"Bunsen, we need an antidote for this love potion mess!" Jaz huffed. Bunsen nodded, and went over to a cabinet, labeled "Antidotes". It was quite a dusty cabinet. No wonder Beaker always had side effects.
"We've been working on this, but we need a sample of the potion." Bunsen explained.
Fozzie nodded, went to get the perfume with the potion, and came back. "This is the perfume that the potion got mixed up in." Fozzie told Jaz.
Just as Fozzie was about to pour a little bit of the perfume in the antidote, Piggy, and Kermit came in.
"FOZZIE BEAR!!! YOU'D BETTER EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!"
Fozzie gulped at her deep voice.
He liked the soft one a lot better.
Sorta like Kermit.
"Uhhh, explain what Miss Piggy?" Fozzie asked.
Piggy squinted. Then she observed around her. Jaz, Fozzie...
Uh oh.
"I see! I see EXACTLY why you sent me to dinner with him!" Piggy yelled, almost shaking the ceiling.
Literally.
"Wh-Why is that?"
"So you can spend time with Jaz!!! Instead of Moi!!!"
"Uhhhhh..."
"Kermit, stand back, this is gonna get ugly!!!"
Fozzie got so scared by that last comment, that he dropped Piggy's perfume, and the bottle split into a million pieces, over the vent! That means the scent of the perfume would be spead all over the house.
Wait a minute... Uh oh...
"Well, that's not good..."
The scent filled the lab, and Kermit, Bunsen, and Piggy, fell deeply in love with him!!! As for Piggy, even more than before!
"H-Hey! Let go of me!!"
Everyone started giving Fozzie hugs and kisses, which was awkward, considering two of them were guys.
Fozzie thought that it couldn't get any worse until he heard a lot of footsteps coming down to the lab. It was all of the Muppets! They were chanting his name, pushing through eachother, trying to give Fozzzie affection.
"Yuck! Get away from me!!!" Fozzie yelled.
Even Statler and Waldorf were in love with him!
Fozzie tried to break free, but hey, he was fighting off, Piggy, Sweetums, and Bobo, all at once. What are his chances?
The crowd, still chanting, broke out in song!

Fozzie, Fozzie, #9, I love ya bear, wish you were mine! Will you be my valentine? Fozzie, Fozzie, #9!

They kept chanting that, and chanting that, and chanting that! Fozzie thought it was over. IT WAS GAME OVER!!!
As Jaz would say. :smile:
Well, it WAS game over, until Jaz got his attention, and lured him into the lab closet.
"Jaz, how come you weren't affected?" Fozzie asked.
"I have no idea. But guess what? I found this extra bottle of the potion, and I snagged the antidote! So now all I have to do, is drop some in, and pour the antidote into the vent!" Jaz smiled widely, which only made Fozzie happier.
As Jaz poured some potion into the antidote, there was banging on the door. The Muppets appeared to be breaking the door down.
"Jaz, hurry!" Fozzie yelled.
"Ok, ok, now I have to pour it in the vent!"
Note: Closets usually do NOT have ventilation.
"THERE'S NO VENT!!!" They yelled simultaniously.
"Fozzie, I'm so sorry. This is the end... For you anyway..." Jaz chuckled.
"Jaz, before I die, I have to tell you something."
"Yes?"
"I used your toothbrush to get rid of Sweetum's toe jam!"
"... You did what now?"
The Muppets finally busted down the door, and reached for the bear.
"You won't be needing this!" Bunsen Honeydew snatched the antidote, and lauched it into the lab.
"Well... So much for the antidote." Jaz chuckled.
Yes, so much for it...
Well that's what she didn't NEED to say.
As if by magic, the vile containing the antidote shattered over the vent. Now, any Muppet that was in love with Fozzie Bear, due to the potion, would... Not be. To put it simply.
A few Muppets in the front of the mob, snapped out of it while kissing Fozzie.
Embarrassment.
Beaker's gonna kill me...
Bunsen thought.
"Ew! Yucka!" Miss Piggy started running out of the Lab closet.
(And running to the nearest bathroom to vomit.)
So, all of the Muppets, left the lab, except for the ones that were supposed to be there.
"I'm glad that's FINALLY over." Fozzie sighed.
Jaz giggled. It was great to have Fozzie all to herself again.
"C'mon. Let's go have dinner." Jaz took Fozzie's hand, and led him out the house.

Meanwhile, Kermit was explaining to Miss Piggy what happened.
"...So, I liked Fozzie?" Piggy asked.
Kermit nodded, laughing at her disbelief, and disgust... And slight indigestion. Then he couldn't help but hug her.
Everything was back to normal...

Misskermie

Reaction score
Epilouge- And that's were #9 came from...

After very careful consideration, Kermit and the gang decided to get rid of the love potion #9 for good, so that nothing like that ever happens ever again.
Ever.
So Kermit put Bunsen in charge of throwing it away.
And he put Beaker in charge, while he worked on another contraption.
So Beaker went a few blocks down, to see if there was a place he could discard the potion.
On the way, he came across this small creature.
He said that he knew a trash heap that he could throw it in, and Beaker left the potion to him.

At the trash heap...

"Hey Marjory! Look what a Fraggle just dumped in!" Philo handed the living heap the potion.
"Love potion #9..." The trash heap read. "Hmmm..."

Makes ya think, don't it?

THE END!!!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
Every Muppet was in love with Fozzie? XD
It's a miracle he didn't get as flat as a pancake. A funny ending to a funny story. I hope you learned your lesson, Fozzie.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Epilouge- And that's were #9 came from...

After very careful consideration, Kermit and the gang decided to get rid of the love potion #9 for good, so that nothing like that ever happens ever again.
Ever.
So Kermit put Bunsen in charge of throwing it away.
And he put Beaker in charge, while he worked on another contraption.
So Beaker went a few blocks down, to see if there was a place he could discard the potion.
On the way, he came across this small creature.
He said that he knew a trash heap that he could throw it in, and Beaker left the potion to him.

At the trash heap...

"Hey Marjory! Look what a Fraggle just dumped in!" Philo handed the living heap the potion.
"Love potion #9..." The trash heap read. "Hmmm..."

Makes ya think, don't it?

THE END!!!
Wow! I mean wow! Fozzie learned his lesson for sure. That chanting song, "Fozzie, Fozzie #9 was a good parody from the real FR song "Wembley, Wembley #9" from the episode, We Love Wembley. I knew you wanted the title "We Love You Fozzie", but I guess your story title "Fozzie Fozzie #9" fitted perfectly. I love FR, the Muppets. I am really now a die-hard fan. Seriously!

When that was gone, yep! They were grossed out for sure. Oh well, wonderful story. Wondeful! Ahem! You did great! The Trash Heap! SQUEEEEEEEEE! I loved it! Great job, miss kermie.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I knew you wanted the title "We Love You Fozzie", but I guess your story title "Fozzie Fozzie #9" fitted perfectly.
I'm scared. You read my mind on that one. I did want that, but I thought the other one would be better.

:eek: MIND READER!!!:eek: