Telly
Rosita
Baby Bear
Honker (tall u/s)
Grundgetta(medium u/s)
Zoe(small u/s)

catherine

Reaction score
ooh that sounds like great fun, hope they bring it to the uk and by the way, I love bert and ernie. Oscar the grouch was another fav of mine.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I'm getting really excited about this show. It looks live VEE will be using traditional backdrops again. I LOVE that they've gone back to that. With that news, the surprise return of Hoots, Murray making his official stage debut, and the title not having Elmo's name it, the show proves to be a real treat! :super:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
My daughter is so excited that Murray is in this show..He is her favorite sesame street character .Going to buy tickets tomorrow (show is November here...but we want good seats.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Man, another repeat in a new format, if you get the idea.

Still, it felt like Elmo's Green Thumb was the first original Sesame Street live show in a longtime. :frown:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Yeah, but this one seems very promising! Having Hoots the Owl in it makes it a winner for me!

And yeah, EGT was definately it's own show, with the 3-stage and "eco-themed" stage design. I thought it was cute, but I'm hoping CSS goes with the basic SSL formula. :wisdom:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
No humans please...my favorite shows are ones with just the muppets..the human lead always seems forced

StarrFilter

Reaction score
Yep, no humans in this one. SSL Fan, how/where'd you hear about Hoots!? :confused::wisdom: