What does your voice sound like...

Misskermie

Reaction score
My voice? Well... I'm going to put down a sentence, and the green highlights are when I sound like Kermit.

Well, my voice sounds like Miss Piggy When I'm arond my boyfriend.

And I sound like Fozzie when I tell jokes! AaaaAaaaah!

Vincent L

Reaction score
I pronounce my Rs like Kermit, with the tongue curled up.
If human characters count, my voice sounds like Jim from MTI. (and yes, I know how to speak in both rhotic and non-rhotic)

Hubert

Reaction score
Am I the only one who literally doesn't know what their voice sounds like? Yes, I know I hear it everyday of my life, but for some reason I just can't pinpoint anything about it. Like, if you recorded my voice and put it beside a bunch of different voices and I had to figure out which one is mine, I wouldn't be able to do it. It's just that my voice is so bland and normal like that.

Probably half the problem is that the way my voice is, depending on what I say, it sounds different. Like, if I'm saying something in particular, for some reason my voice slides slightly off key. It's not just verbal expressions or anything like that...it's just like sometimes, depending on the words I'm saying, my voice becomes deeper or higher or whatever. It's something weird that I've never really been able to pinpoint on anyone else.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
I did a pretty good Jimmy Buffett in the shower this afternoon...does that count?

-----------

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I couldn't tell you what my voice sounds like other than that I tend to talk kinda nasally and monotone. I used to be able to do a great bulbasaur impression. My voice tends to fluctuate between kinda deep and really squeaky so...yeah...

And I can get great scores singing Duran Duran songs in those karaoke video games even though I can't sing :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember several years ago when I did a video shout out to all my peeps here at MC, a few of them said I sounded like Mister Rogers... that, I don't think so, lol... most of the time anymore, people tell me I sound exactly like my dad over the phone. Really, the best way I can describe my own voice is that I have similar problems with Steve like Jim did with Kermit: Steve is actually pretty close to my natural voice, that I have to be careful, because every once in a while, I'll slip out of the voice... so yeah, if you take Steve's voice, make it a little deeper, and remove that little comical texture from it, that's my voice.

Now then, can I just describe what my favorite person's voice sounds like? If you took Kristen Chenoweth's voice, and raised it an octave or two, that's what she sounds like, lol... if she ever gets mad (which I'm not sure she does), I'm willing to bet her voice probably reaches a level only dogs can hear.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
My voice is like a dying animal... LOL. Or at least a sick animal. I really hate my voice :stick_out_tongue:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
I have a weird voice! Well, accent really! My ethnicity is Scottish, though for a while I lived in Yorkshire and I grew up on Disney films, so it's an odd mixture. What's worse is that I don't know which Scottish accent I'm doing. Sometimes it's turns Inverness, which is were I currently reside, or it can sometimes turn into my dad's Angus accent. Before I moved here, my Yorkshire accent was very strong, and then it kinda vanished. Most of the time a bit of American sneaks it's way in. I have been asked a couple of times which state I come from. :concern:

My voice on it's own though? I don't know, whenever I record it and play it, it's sounds kinda deep. I wouldn't say monotone, just...odd. Yeah, my voice is odd!

Maybe I'd make an interesting Gonzo! Then again, I always have a lot of fun doing a hipster/dude like voice. :sing:

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I sound like Daffy Duck, without the lisp. But for some reason, my voice has a huge range of pitch.
But if I were to describe my voice without comparison, I'd say my voice is real high pitched to the point it's annoyingly ear-piercing. I could always make different voices, from raspy to dopey to demented. And my LAUGH... Well, imagine a psychopathic weasel-clown-dolphin laughing. You know, one of those real high-pitched demented laughs?:shifty: