Muppets at Jo-Ann Fabrics

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I just ran by my local Jo-Anns the other day, and they have some very nice Muppet Iron ons for sale. From what I remember, there are 8 different ones. They are a Kermit Head, Fozzie Head, Piggy Head, Animal Head, Full Body Kermit, Full Body Animal, Full Body Piggy, and Full Body Gonzo. I picked up a few, and they are very cool items to have!

Hubert

Reaction score
I just ran by my local Jo-Anns the other day, and they have some very nice Muppet Iron ons for sale. From what I remember, there are 8 different ones. They are a Kermit Head, Fozzie Head, Piggy Head, Animal Head, Full Body Kermit, Full Body Animal, Full Body Piggy, and Full Body Gonzo. I picked up a few, and they are very cool items to have!
Ooh. Cool. I just might have to go to mine and check things out.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I saw a similar one to Pinky's. It had the same style of Muppets, except more of them. (Plus it was red.)

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Yeah, I have picked up Multiple muppet fleeces there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

I saw the title for this thread, and was thinking great, maybe Jo-Ann is going to start carrying fabrics that are similar or close enough to fabric used for building Muppets and such, only to find this instead, now I'm rully disappointed.

:sleep::boo:

Rowlfy

Reaction score
Those are so cool! I should probably by some.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I saw the title for this thread, and was thinking great, maybe Jo-Ann is going to start carrying fabrics that are similar or close enough to fabric used for building Muppets and such, only to find this instead, now I'm rully disappointed.

:sleep::boo:
Sorry. I didn't mean to dissapoint anybody :embarrassed: