Wanted clip

mak1457

Reaction score
I'm looking for a particular classic Sesame street clip. A boy finds a girl and takes for a ride in his wagon or they do something together. Anyone have any idea?

mak1457

Reaction score
Let me be more specific - the boy is pulling the girl in his wagon and there's music that goes along with it. The clip is probably only about 2 minutes long - it's been 24+ years so I don't remember a lot

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
I have a list of my Sesame Street wanted clips (Which I don't have and is not yet on Youtube):
*Live Action Film: Monkeys Screeching (version with off screen announcer saying to *the viewers that "Monkeys can make funny noises").
*Live Action Film: Sleigh Dog Racing in Alaska (Groverkent only has half of it on his episode #3018 clip).
*Cartoon: Harvey Zork goes to camp to play ring-toss.
*Cartoon: Harvey Zork goes skiing.
*Muppets: Miami Mice with the Count.
*Live Action Film: How drawbridges work.
*Cartoon: Colonel Travel goes to Canada.
*Live Action Film/Song: It's Harder the First time.
*Cartoon/Song: Don't be Afraid (Teeny Little Super Guy type).
*Cartoon/Song: Bounce Back (Teeny Little Super Guy type).
*Cartoon/Song: Baking a Cake (Teeny Little Super Guy type).
*Live Action Film: Sounds Around the House (2nd version, With the wind chimes, a snoring person, a kid playing airplane, a person playing a trumpet, and a motercycle rider.)
*Cartoon: A chicken mistaken an football as an egg.
*Cartoon: Other spanish speaking shape segments besides Rectangle (Such as Square, Circle, and Triangle).
*Live Action Film/Song: Look a little closer (Dog).
*Live Action Film: Rotate camera on Fay-Ray the dog with alarm clock sound until the alarm rings.
*Muppets: Here is Your Life: Forgetful Jones (English Soundtrack).
*Live Action Film/Song?: There's a lot to See Under the Sea.
*Cartoon: An orange ball goes to the Exit.
*Cartoon: Big, Bigger, Biggest Bicycle.
*Live Action Film/Song: Dressed Up (Updated version with a film people dressing up instead of film of bunch of birds).
*Live Action Film: Neon H (The "Empire Hotel" Sign) (I only have the ones for the letter O and letter R)
*Muppets/Song: The Oinker Sisters sing "Important."

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Let me be more specific - the boy is pulling the girl in his wagon and there's music that goes along with it. The clip is probably only about 2 minutes long - it's been 24+ years so I don't remember a lot
There is a clip on youtube that matches that desciption- "My Dad's A Real Bus Driver"
don't have the link, but it's there for you to check out. Maybe it's the one you're thinking of.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
I have a list of my Sesame Street wanted clips (Which I don't have and is not yet on Youtube):
*Live Action Film: Monkeys Screeching (version with off screen announcer saying to *the viewers that "Monkeys can make funny noises").
*Live Action Film: Sleigh Dog Racing in Alaska (Groverkent only has half of it on his episode #3018 clip).
*Cartoon: Harvey Zork goes to camp to play ring-toss.
*Cartoon: Harvey Zork goes skiing.
*Muppets: Miami Mice with the Count.
*Live Action Film: How drawbridges work.
*Cartoon: Colonel Travel goes to Canada.
*Live Action Film/Song: It's Harder the First time.
*Cartoon/Song: Don't be Afraid (Teeny Little Super Guy type).
*Cartoon/Song: Bounce Back (Teeny Little Super Guy type).
*Cartoon/Song: Baking a Cake (Teeny Little Super Guy type).
*Live Action Film: Sounds Around the House (2nd version, With the wind chimes, a snoring person, a kid playing airplane, a person playing a trumpet, and a motercycle rider.)
*Cartoon: A chicken mistaken an football as an egg.
*Cartoon: Other spanish speaking shape segments besides Rectangle (Such as Square, Circle, and Triangle).
*Live Action Film/Song: Look a little closer (Dog).
*Live Action Film: Rotate camera on Fay-Ray the dog with alarm clock sound until the alarm rings.
*Muppets: Here is Your Life: Forgetful Jones (English Soundtrack).
*Live Action Film/Song?: There's a lot to See Under the Sea.
*Cartoon: An orange ball goes to the Exit.
*Cartoon: Big, Bigger, Biggest Bicycle.
*Live Action Film/Song: Dressed Up (Updated version with a film people dressing up instead of film of bunch of birds).
*Live Action Film: Neon H (The "Empire Hotel" Sign) (I only have the ones for the letter O and letter R)
*Muppets/Song: The Oinker Sisters sing "Important."
Here are some more of my Sesame Street clip wanted clip list (The ones I don't have and are not yet on Youtube):
*Cartoon/Song: Follow Directions (Teeny Little Super Guy type) (Bloodenator had it but unfortunatly, his Youtube account got suspended As of August 7th, 2012)
*Muppet/Cast: Gordon hosts "A Word From Your Local Chicken"
*Live Action Film: How drawbridges work
*And many others........

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Here are some more of my Sesame Street clip wanted clip list (The ones I don't have and are not yet on Youtube):
*Cartoon/Song: Follow Directions (Teeny Little Super Guy type) (Bloodenator had it but unfortunatly, his Youtube account got suspended As of August 7th, 2012)
*Muppet/Cast: Gordon hosts "A Word From Your Local Chicken"
*Live Action Film: How drawbridges work
*And many others........
Another wanted skit:
*Cartoon: A dinosaur uses his tail to get a spanish speaking man out of the hole. The spanish man says to the dinosaur "Gracious."

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Another wanted skit:
*Cartoon: A dinosaur uses his tail to get a spanish speaking man out of the hole. The spanish man says to the dinosaur "Gracious."
Another skit wanted:
*Muppets/Celebrities: Count Von Count with Kid 'N Play - Rap 'N Count

Katzi428

Reaction score
Another skit wanted:
*Muppets/Celebrities: Count Von Count with Kid 'N Play - Rap 'N Count
I saw that not long ago on You Tube! (Had to love the bat shaved into :batty:'s head! ) Try looking there Good luck!

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
I also looking for a library song that was written by Joe Raposo and sung by Norman Calloway (David). It went something like "In the Library, You will find, Books of every shape and kind....." I remember it was last seen on Season 29 of Sesame Street.