1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Wanted clip

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by mak1457, Oct 18, 2011.

1. mak1457

mak1457 New Member

I'm looking for a particular classic Sesame street clip. A boy finds a girl and takes for a ride in his wagon or they do something together. Anyone have any idea?
  2. mak1457

mak1457 New Member

Let me be more specific - the boy is pulling the girl in his wagon and there's music that goes along with it. The clip is probably only about 2 minutes long - it's been 24+ years so I don't remember a lot
  3. I have a list of my Sesame Street wanted clips (Which I don't have and is not yet on Youtube):
    *Live Action Film: Monkeys Screeching (version with off screen announcer saying to *the viewers that "Monkeys can make funny noises").
    *Live Action Film: Sleigh Dog Racing in Alaska (Groverkent only has half of it on his episode #3018 clip).
    *Cartoon: Harvey Zork goes to camp to play ring-toss.
    *Cartoon: Harvey Zork goes skiing.
    *Muppets: Miami Mice with the Count.
    *Live Action Film: How drawbridges work.
    *Cartoon: Colonel Travel goes to Canada.
    *Live Action Film/Song: It's Harder the First time.
    *Cartoon/Song: Don't be Afraid (Teeny Little Super Guy type).
    *Cartoon/Song: Bounce Back (Teeny Little Super Guy type).
    *Cartoon/Song: Baking a Cake (Teeny Little Super Guy type).
    *Live Action Film: Sounds Around the House (2nd version, With the wind chimes, a snoring person, a kid playing airplane, a person playing a trumpet, and a motercycle rider.)
    *Cartoon: A chicken mistaken an football as an egg.
    *Cartoon: Other spanish speaking shape segments besides Rectangle (Such as Square, Circle, and Triangle).
    *Live Action Film/Song: Look a little closer (Dog).
    *Live Action Film: Rotate camera on Fay-Ray the dog with alarm clock sound until the alarm rings.
    *Muppets: Here is Your Life: Forgetful Jones (English Soundtrack).
    *Live Action Film/Song?: There's a lot to See Under the Sea.
    *Cartoon: An orange ball goes to the Exit.
    *Cartoon: Big, Bigger, Biggest Bicycle.
    *Live Action Film/Song: Dressed Up (Updated version with a film people dressing up instead of film of bunch of birds).
    *Live Action Film: Neon H (The "Empire Hotel" Sign) (I only have the ones for the letter O and letter R)
    *Muppets/Song: The Oinker Sisters sing "Important."
  4. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

There is a clip on youtube that matches that desciption- "My Dad's A Real Bus Driver"
    don't have the link, but it's there for you to check out. Maybe it's the one you're thinking of.
  5. Here are some more of my Sesame Street clip wanted clip list (The ones I don't have and are not yet on Youtube):
    *Cartoon/Song: Follow Directions (Teeny Little Super Guy type) (Bloodenator had it but unfortunatly, his Youtube account got suspended As of August 7th, 2012)
    *Muppet/Cast: Gordon hosts "A Word From Your Local Chicken"
    *Live Action Film: How drawbridges work
    *And many others........
  6. Another wanted skit:
    *Cartoon: A dinosaur uses his tail to get a spanish speaking man out of the hole. The spanish man says to the dinosaur "Gracious."
    Cory Stoczynski likes this.
  7. Another skit wanted:
    *Muppets/Celebrities: Count Von Count with Kid 'N Play - Rap 'N Count
  8. Another clip wanted:
    * Muppets: Big Bird creates a comic book superhero: "Blue Bird."
  9. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

I saw that not long ago on You Tube! (Had to love the bat shaved into :batty:'s head! ) Try looking there Good luck!
  10. I also looking for a library song that was written by Joe Raposo and sung by Norman Calloway (David). It went something like "In the Library, You will find, Books of every shape and kind....." I remember it was last seen on Season 29 of Sesame Street.
  11. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

You mean this one? It wasn't written by Raposo and that's Carlo singing it.
  12. Anyways, I used to remember a street scene where Gina serves Pancakes for Ruby Monster (?) and a Glass of Milk for Harry Monster. Back when Gina worked at Hooper's Store.
  13. Another segment I am looking for is an old CGI of a boy using all 5 crayons to draw the number 5. Anybody have that?
  14. superAJ71

superAJ71 New Member

Far too many clips that haven't resurfaced yet. But here are a few that come to mind:

Street:
    a. Any of the episodes when Buffy came to visit and had to stay in Oscar's trash can.
    b. Some episodes that included a blind girl named Monica (whom I knew as a kid).
    c. Any scenes including Poco Loco (the parrot who could sound exactly like anybody).

Animation:
    a. A flea (I think) climbs the body of a boy and mentions body parts along the way.
    b. Any Thelma Thumb clips.
    c. Puzzle: ice cream cone (where does the ice cream belong).

Muppets:
    a. Alphabet Chat: L.
    b. "Beep" song.
    c. Ernie forgets to put his skateboard away and Bert trips over it.

Live Action:
    a. Kids playing family; "Uh-Ohhhh, I think I hear the baby again".
    b. A "Charlie Chaplin" clip with boxes, neatly arranging them, then messing it up.
    c. Bob (playing an Irish explorer) searches for Kermit the Hermit.
    (and a possible) d. Mummenschanz clips.