Dreams about Muppets...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Okay guys, last night was THE night. I had a dream about a commercial for the new Muppet Christmas special. It started with Kermit walking down a hall humming " Good King Wenceles" And he is soon joined in by all the main Muppets ( Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Camilla, Animal, Scooter, Rowlf, Sweetums, Sam, Beaker, Bunsen, Swedish Chef, Robin, Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Walter, Bobo, Pepe, Rizzo, Janice, Floyd, Zoot) and the minor characters ( Marvin Suggs, Crazy Harry, Trumpet Girl, Uncle Deadly, Lew, Frackles, Thog, Beautiful Day, Behemoth, 80's Robot, Droop, Link, Dr. Strangepork, Nigel, Nigel, Johnny Fiama, Sal, Beaureguard, The Mutations, Wayne, Wanda, Newsman, and yes, Lips ) Oddly enough, Roosevelt Franklin was there and he had yarn hair, like Scooter! He even got his own solo! So they just keep on walking down, the hall singing. This dream further makes me think we are getting a Muppet viral video, or special. Oh yeah, Bobo was dressed like a construction worker for some reason. Lol. It was a strange, bizzare, yet awesome dream.
Which specific Frackles were in your dream?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I had a dream the other night that I walked into my living room and saw a trailer for "Muppets 2" playing on TV. Strangely, most of the trailer seemed to consist of reused footage from the 2011 movie. When I walked in, a scene with Rashida Jones was playing. I think Kermit was talking to her about losing the theater, and she says something like, "this looks familiar" (my thoughts, exactly). There were more clips that looked like they were from the 2011 movie (and most of them weren't in the best shape), but there were a few new clips. One that stands out was a scene where Miss Piggy is talking to a lady (human) on the porch of a house and saying something along the lines of "stay away from my frog!".

After that, I tried going to Muppet Central to see if anybody else saw the trailer, but for some reason, I was stuck on Google Images. On Google Images, I saw a few behind the scenes images, notably one that showed some of the Muppet puppets (Walter, Beaker, etc.) literally hanging around in the backstage set.

Then I turned around to look back at the TV, what appeared to be animated Muppets appearing as Disney and Nickelodeon characters. They were against and plain white background, walking in a line. I remember hearing SpongeBob's laugh, and seeing Kermit as Mike from "Monster Inc.". I think my brain got this image from a piece of artwork I saw a few weeks ago that depicted Kermit and Fozzie as Mike and Sully.

After this, another animated clip that took place in what appeared to be the audience of the Muppet theater played. There was an animated flying creature (for whatever reason, my brain said it was a parody of Pokemon), and somebody (I'm guessing the guy who compiled this trailer) showed up to promote his other works, I guess.

Very weird dream, but cool.

I've also had a few dreams about getting a letter from Kevin Clash (I wrote to him a few weeks ago). Though as to be expected, my brain never shows me what's in the letters.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that Sesame Street was all over TV. On PBS there was a primetime TV special with Elmo (though there was glitch on my station, so Elmo was mostly frozen. When the issue was fixed it turned out to be some Halloween special).

On the tvguide network, there was a very weird fuzzy clip of Elmo (no idea why Elmo was so heavily featured).

On CBS, Bert, Ernie, Zoe, and a female anything Muppet were on some talk show singing a song. For some reason, Bert and Ernie were wearing matching Bill Cosby sweaters, and the Bert puppet was abnormally tall. The show host and the AM were playing the piano.

On Cartoon Network (of all places) there was yet another Sesamr special, this one being some sort of musical clip show (much like the 30th anniversary).

Later, I dreamt that I was casting the Mupprt Babies in some story for a fan fiction. Don't know what the story was, but for whatever reason, my brain told me to cast Scooter and Skeeter as Oompa Loompas (as they're orange).

Scooterforever

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where I was at a comic book & collectibles store and I was watching a trailer for a crossover film between the Marvel Movieverse and the Muppets in which Jane Foster (Natalie Portman) and Kermit the Frog were holed up in a house, hiding from some unknown Marvel villain, and waiting for the Hulk to come along and save them. Besides that bit of awesomeness, everything in the comic book & collectibles store was criminally overpriced, so it was a bit of a nightmare, too:sympathy:.

MollyArriba

Reaction score
I dreamed that I had a magical garage that when you closed to door, it became a stage. There were curtains and lights everywhere, but folding chairs for the audience (no one was there).

Darren Criss (Harry Potter in A Very Potter Musical) was there, and so was Gonzo. We put on a show then played an insane game of tag in a maze like a deck of cards.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where Gonzo and Fozzie were getting married at the same church from The Muppets Take Manhattan. (What the?! GAY MARRIAGE?!?! How did this happen?) :concern::embarrassed:

Kermit and Miss Piggy (still wearing a tuxedo and brides dress), were sitting in the same seats Gonzo and Fozzie sat in the 1984 movie.

Other characters sitting in the pews included Rowlf, Scooter, Bunsen, Beaker, Pepe, Camilla, Rizzo, Yolanda, the Rats, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem, Sam the Eagle, Newsman, Crazy Harry, Lew Zealand, Beauregard, Sweetums, the Chickens, Dr. Phil Van Neuter, Bobo the Bear, Nigel the Conductor, Nigel the Director, Seymour, Marvin Suggs, Doglion, Hilda, George the Janitor, JP Grosse, the green frackle who has purple fur behind his eyes (who appeared in the Mopatop's Shop episodes, Polishing B's, Live Art, and Fast Furry Five), Whatnots, Big Bird, The Count, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Elmo, Telly, the Two-Headed Monster, the Honkers, Buster the Horse, and AM Monsters.
There were many others that appeared but it would be too long for me to list them all.

That was a really strange dream. :smirk:
The Muppets would never do gay marriage like this.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Wow, you guys sure are good at remembering all of the Muppets that show up in your dreams. I'm lucky if I can remember half of them.

A few nights ago, I dreamt that my mom was watching Kermit's Swamp Years. Now I'm the only one in the family who is actually a Muppet fan, so it seemed a bit odd that of all the Muppet stuff to watch, a newer fan would have chosen KSY. Anyway, there were a few bonus features on the DVD copy that we had. One was an interview that Kermit gave to some guy about a "new movie". For whatever reason, my brain clicked and said that Kermit was referring to "The Muppets", but then realized that this would have been way too soon (KSY came out way back in 2001/2002), so then my brain switched the "new movie" to MWoO. Jay Leno was also mentioned in helping put the movie together. There was another bonus feature that was a tribute to Richard Hunt. All I can remember was a brief clip of Scooter talking to somebody.