Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Anytimepally, talk to Oscarfan, he might have that. As for the other two, you'd have to talk to Phillip. I'm thinking about compiling all my Jerry songs, not sure if I'll do it.

Er, I thought a link to Truro Daydreams was posted here either on Friday or Saturday, go back through the thread and check.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I have it, but there is no way to download it. :frown: I can PM it to you. If he sends me the mp4 file, I will send it to you.

I figured out how to get it into mp3 file! Thanks soooo much Biffenstimmers! You deserve 15 kagillion muffins!!!
Hey Casey, can you send me the music too? Bliffenstimmers doesn't seem to be online now...plus you know my email. Thanks!

Er, I thought a link to Truro Daydreams was posted here either on Friday or Saturday, go back through the thread and check.
Thanks, but I don't think the link thing's going to work. My parents block those kind of sites....can anyone send it to my email please?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Apparently I can't get the Truro Daydreams download that SesameFever posted last Friday. If anyone has it in MUP3 format, please post here for everyone who's looking to get the songs, thanks. :sing:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I can send the link to you too.

:insatiable: Nom nom nom.
Me thank you for muffin. :stick_out_tongue:

OK, seriously, I'm glad you appreciate my help. I was just really bored and looking for something to do, so yeah, I made that MP3.
Hey Blifffen, sorry to bother you but can you send it to my email too?
I'll PM you with my email if yes.
Thanks!

Yorick

Reaction score
I have really been enjoying the Jerry Nelson tribute on Muppet Central Radio, and I was wondering if anyone has these songs I've heard there:

Jerry Nelson - "All My Life" - Jerry Nelson Live
Jerry Nelson - "Daddy's Comin' Home" - Jerry Nelson
Jerry Lee Nelson – “There’s a Bird on Me” - Sesame Street 2000s

Thanks! :sing:
I posted "All My Life" and other Jerry stuff here:
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/...1934-august-23-2012.52393/page-26#post-931020
I hope someone can help us with “There’s a Bird on Me” and "Daddy's Coming Home".

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Yorick, I clicked on the links for All My Life and The Karaoka, but it brought back a "We're looking up your file" and I wasn't able to download them. Could you send 'em directly to my addy? Thanks.

TooDogCrazy

Reaction score
Is there anyone who has a VHS or DVD video of Moe Cocker's "I Get By With a Little Yelp From My Friends"? I really, really need this video in order to complete my wishes for funeral planning. I know that sounds odd, but I don't want to leave anything to chance with my kids handling my funeral and this is very important to me to have it play at my funeral = its all about my great love of dogs and it has to be sang and played at my death. Thanking you in advance (and I apologize for the weird need, but it is what is !) Anita toodogcrazy@msn.com

Yorick

Reaction score
Is there anyone who has a VHS or DVD video of Moe Cocker's "I Get By With a Little Yelp From My Friends"? I know that sounds odd, but I don't want to leave anything to chance with my kids handling my funeral
I wish two things for you:
1. You do not leave us for a very long time
2. You get the video you want of Moe Cocker

Yorick

Reaction score
Hey Yorick, I clicked on the links for All My Life and The Karaoka, but it brought back a "We're looking up your file" and I wasn't able to download them. Could you send 'em directly to my addy? Thanks.
Sent! Also, I got a new link coming for the songs...do the links work for anyone?