New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MollyArriba

Reaction score
*WHOOSH* Hellos! My name is Molly! YAY! I grew up with Muppet Treasure Island, but didn't become a big fan of the Muppets until the 2011 film The Muppets. Since then I have bought The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan, and seasons 1 and 3 of The Muppet Show. I also REALLY enjoy Muppet Babies, Sesame Street, and Labyrinth.

The Great Gonzo is very easily my favorite Muppet (especially in The Muppet Show, Season 3), though my favorite Muppeteer is Richard Hunt, fer sure. My favorite member of The Electric Mayhem is Floyd, followed closely by Janice (I've two ukuleles names after both of them).

Non-Muppet related, I am an aspiring singer/songwriter/actress/musician, though like Gonzo I prefer to say simply that "I'm an ARTIST!"

Well, great to be here!

MissMusical12

Reaction score
*WHOOSH* Hellos! My name is Molly! YAY! I grew up with Muppet Treasure Island, but didn't become a big fan of the Muppets until the 2011 film The Muppets. Since then I have bought The Muppet Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, The Muppets Take Manhattan, and seasons 1 and 3 of The Muppet Show. I also REALLY enjoy Muppet Babies, Sesame Street, and Labyrinth.

The Great Gonzo is very easily my favorite Muppet (especially in The Muppet Show, Season 3), though my favorite Muppeteer is Richard Hunt, fer sure. My favorite member of The Electric Mayhem is Floyd, followed closely by Janice (I've two ukuleles names after both of them).

Non-Muppet related, I am an aspiring singer/songwriter/actress/musician, though like Gonzo I prefer to say simply that "I'm an ARTIST!"

Well, great to be here!
Oh wow! I actually am also an aspiring singer/songwriter/actress/musician! By the way, I love your profile picture. Welcome to Muppet Central Forums! :flirt:

MollyArriba

Reaction score
Oh wow! I actually am also an aspiring singer/songwriter/actress/musician! By the way, I love your profile picture. Welcome to Muppet Central Forums! :flirt:
Thanks! And I like yours too. That's one of my favorite numbers by Floyd; not perfect for his voice, but SO heartbreaking.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score

Well, great to be here!
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum, Molly.
I hope you enjoy your stay. I love that artwork of Gonzo in your avatar.
We hope to see more of your posts soon. :smile:

Vincent L

Reaction score
(I find it amusing for new members welcoming new members)