Dreams about Muppets...

MollyArriba

Reaction score
Last night I dreamed I was at Disneyworld, and whilst I was in a souvenir shop I found a bin filled with Muppets pencil toppers, including one of Scooter:big_grin:.
A Scooter one? NICE! Had something similar to that a few weeks ago! I was shopping in a school supply store and I was looking for plushies of the Muppets. I was looking specifically for Gonzo, Janice, and Kermit; I kept finding orange Kermits, and every time I tried to pick up a Gonzo it turned into a Fozzie. :batty:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I actually had a really really weird dream last night where I had a talk show and I was giving an interview with Miss Piggy and Janice about their love lives. Then Miss Piggy mentions something about the book "50 Shades of Grey." So then Janice says "Oh, like I read some of that book. But then like, Floyd skimmed through the book and threw it in the garbage." Then I asked "Why?" Janice replies with "Because he said something like "I don't need to get ideas for bed through some book. The stuff this guy does is pretty much like out of torture, not love." " So then I ask to both of them "So....have you two slept with your guys or are you waiting until marriage?" Miss Piggy started first and said "Kermie and I are married.....but moi seems to see that Kermie is not ready....but moi still wants to raise little children with him." Janice responds with "Floyd and I are not married, we like never want to get married, and we've "done it"......three times." Then the audience ooos. Then Miss Piggy gets angry over finding out Janice and Floyd have "done it" before she and Kermit did. She then tries to karate chop Janice, but misses and karate chops me.............then I woke up.
(I know. Really really weird, right?)

MollyArriba

Reaction score
I actually had a really really weird dream last night where I had a talk show and I was giving an interview with Miss Piggy and Janice about their love lives. Then Miss Piggy mentions something about the book "50 Shades of Grey." So then Janice says "Oh, like I read some of that book. But then like, Floyd skimmed through the book and threw it in the garbage." Then I asked "Why?" Janice replies with "Because he said something like "I don't need to get ideas for bed through some book. The stuff this guy does is pretty much like out of torture, not love." " So then I ask to both of them "So....have you two slept with your guys or are you waiting until marriage?" Miss Piggy started first and said "Kermie and I are married.....but moi seems to see that Kermie is not ready....but moi still wants to raise little children with him." Janice responds with "Floyd and I are not married, we like never want to get married, and we've "done it"......three times." Then the audience ooos. Then Miss Piggy gets angry over finding out Janice and Floyd have "done it" before she and Kermit did. She then tries to karate chop Janice, but misses and karate chops me.............then I woke up.
(I know. Really really weird, right?)
.... Dirty. :laugh:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Wow... you know that dream is actually in character for Piggy and Janice (and Floyd and Kermit)!
Piggy and Janice talking about their sex lives (Or, in the case of my dream, Piggy's non-existent sex life) very much in character......that was actually the really weird part. :smirk:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I had a strange dream where I was going to Deviantart and I saw a uncolored drawing of Gonzo with the words "Thank you, Jerry Nelson." and "(1934-2012)".
I was asking myself, "Why would Gonzo be in this? He's not performed by Jerry Nelson. Dave Goelz is still alive and still does Gonzo." :concern:

I may have the strangest dreams, ever. :smirk:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I had a strange dream where I was going to Deviantart and I saw a uncolored drawing of Gonzo with the words "Thank you, Jerry Nelson." and "(1934-2012)".
I was asking myself, "Why would Gonzo be in this? He's not performed by Jerry Nelson. Dave Goelz is still alive and still does Gonzo." :concern:

I may have the strangest dreams, ever. :smirk:
You're right, FrackleFan2012, Gonzo is performed by Dave Goelz, not Jerry Nelson. I had that dream too. Ahhhhh!