Remembering Jerry Nelson (July 10, 1934-August 23, 2012)

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
My eyes never sease to moisten when reading this. I just watched muppet bloopers from the 2011 move and it showed Floyd talking and laughing. I can't help but think how many of the original muppeteers are thinkin: When will my time come?

Squigiman

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Though I've been meaning to introduce the Muppet Central community to my puppet, Wally Wackiman, I didn't expect this to be how or why. He's on Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook, so check him out, if you like, but for now, here is his and my contribution to the tributes for Jerry, which has been worked on, almost since the news came out:

We (Me and Wally) hope you like it.

-Zach

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
Though I've been meaning to introduce the Muppet Central community to my puppet, Wally Wackiman, I didn't expect this to be how or why. He's on Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook, so check him out, if you like, but for now, here is his and my contribution to the tributes for Jerry, which has been worked on, almost since the news came out:

We (Me and Wally) hope you like it.

-Zach
brilliant tribute squigiman i really like your puppet he's cool :wink::smile:

Squigiman

Reaction score
Thanks, a bunch, Mister Muppet! Glad you like it and Wally. Check out his other videos on his YouTube channel, when you can.

-Zach

Muppetfan2011

Reaction score
Everytime i watch TMS i will remember Jerry, Jim, Richard and other performers who have gone before us, it is hard to see such great people that you love even if you don't know them pass away

Squigiman

Reaction score
Awesome tribute, Mister Muppet.
I like your puppet.
Are you talking about my puppet and video? Just a little confused by your reply to Mister Muppet's reply to my post. If so, thanks! Glad you like it and him. If not, sorry for the confusion.

-Zach

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Are you talking about my puppet and video? Just a little confused by your reply to Mister Muppet's reply to my post. If so, thanks! Glad you like it and him. If not, sorry for the confusion.

-Zach
Oops. I got carried away.
I was going to post to you that both the video and puppet are fantastic!!

Your welcome, anyway. :zany: