Janice's lifestyle

mupcollector1

Reaction score
For some reason I've been thinking about Janice a little bit this week. And wondered that I don't think I've ever seen Janice kiss Floyd because they've always seemed like a couple to me. Then again she danced with Zoot and Dr. Teeth on the "At The Dance" sketches. Also in the alternative ending of The Muppet Movie, it seems like Animal might like Janice a little bit "WOMAN WOMAN" as Janice and Floyd are walking away. Also some of the things she uttered out in The Great Muppet Caper and I think Muppets Take Manhattan when the other characters are not talking then they are all stairing at her and she realizes then goes "oh." in embarrassment. Plus I remember at MuppetFest someone asked Floyd about his relationship with Janice and he says "Hmm, Janice isn't groovy anymore." lol But I guess they are back together. lol So what does everybody think about Janice's relationships and lifestyles. Also I was wondering, was there ever an interview or document with Richard Hunt talking about how Janice's personality came from in terms of inspiration?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
At least we know Janice and Floyd ARE a pretty solid couple unlike another certain two some I know that are like night and day compared to these two. Lol :embarrassed: And you can't really say Animal likes Janice because Animals likes and chases all WOMAN. :halo:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
At least we know Janice and Floyd ARE a pretty solid couple unlike another certain two some I know that are like night and day compared to these two. Lol :embarrassed: And you can't really say Animal likes Janice because Animals likes and chases all WOMAN. :halo:
Well, I am a woman too. Duh!
:halo: WOMAN! WOMAN!
AHHHHHHHH! ANIMALLLLL STOPPPPPPP!

I think to need to hide under a rock before Animal chases me again.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Janice and Floyd are a couple indeed. Maybe they just don't like showing off their relationship too much in public (They don't like going too lovey dovey in public). The only moments I noticed are:

*Their hug during the credits of The Muppet Movie. (And also in the beginning when Janice asks Floyd to buy popcorn for them.)

*Floyd kissing Janice on the cheek in The Muppets Go To Movies

*They've sat next to each other on certain occasions. (They're next to each during "The Rainbow Connection Finale" in The Muppet Movie; They share a bike and sing a lyric together during "Couldn't We Ride" and (if you look close enough) are sitting next to each other on the plane in The Great Muppet Caper; they sit next to each other (and glance at each other (if you look close enough) when Kermit says "I do") at the wedding, their lockers are next to each other, and Floyd defends Janice after Gonzo "yells at her" in The Muppets Take Manhattan)

*Floyd brought Janice up to Statler and Waldorf's balcony in the Danny Kaye episode.

*Floyd is walking next to Janice while telling his joke after "Don't Blame The Dynamite" in the Dom Deluise episode (In the same episode, after "We Got Us," he goes down to her.)

*Floyd and Janice do dance together in only ONE "At The Dance" sketch (In the Pearl Bailey episode. Two other "kinda" moments happen this episode. Janice is Floyd's princess in the jousting scene. Before they sing "In The Good Old Summertime" Floyd mentions to Pearl that "his main squeeze" got him the outfit he wore in the scene (You'd think automatically it's Janice.)

*Other than "Act Naturally," their only duet in The Muppet Show was "50 Ways To Leave Your Lover" in the Paul Simon episode.

* Floyd: C'mon, mama, you know what they say. The show must go on.
Animal: GO ON! GO ON!
Janice: Yeah, but it'll be rul hard to go when we're all dead.
Animal: DEAD! DEAD!
Janice: Oooooh. Please. I'd rather rehearse than listen to that.
Floyd:Good.
(Liza Minelli episode)

MissMusical12

Reaction score
They also cuddled together in the John Denver Rocky Mountain Holiday Special as well.
Whoops! How I could forget that! :embarrassed: That's during the big "campfire sing along" in the second half of the special, correct? I just don't know when exactly they were cuddling in that scene. Was it the whole time?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Whoops! I could forget that! :embarrassed: That's during the big "campfire sing along" in the second half of the special, correct? I just don't know when exactly they were cuddling in that scene. Was it the whole time?
They cuddle through the whole song of Rocky Mountain High. Infact if you watch at the end Janice even lays her head on Floyd's lap. The rest of the sing long they just sit together.