1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Janice's lifestyle

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by mupcollector1, Sep 3, 2012.

1. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Doubt there would have been room. Perhaps you're thinking of Gonzo and Camilla.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Yeah Gonzo and Camilla shared one. Wasn't Floyd's locker above Janice's?
  3. beatnikchick300

beatnikchick300 Well-Known Member

I think they were next to each other.
  4. Pinkflower7783

Man as many times as I've seen that movie! Lol I know Kermit & Piggy were next to each other. Actually Piggy was technically one locker over but still...
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Maybe she was sharing his, but then swapped in an attempt to locate a locker with a Jacuzzi.

Speaking of which, do you think that Janice and Pepe would get along?
  6. Mo Frackle

I've been thinking about that ever since I first saw Pepe. With David now taking over for Janice, I would love to see if he and Bill (and Matt as Floyd) could come up with something.

Incidentally, we all know that Pepe is a big ladies man, but I've always wondered what would happen if a lady actually tried to hit on Pepe. For some reason, I kind of get the feeling that Pepe might get a little torn off. Especially if it were some sort of pysco Miss Piggyesque chick.
  7. Pinkflower7783

I wonder what would happen if he hit on Piggy? Nevermind I have a feeling it would be Piggy hitting him literally. :p
    muppetfan24/7 and Mo Frackle like this.
  8. Mo Frackle

I doubt he'd ever go for Piggy. Considering how often he makes fun of her. Now there's something he and Floyd would have in common: jokes on the Pig.

Though there was a weird bit in MFS where the gang were invisible and Pepe tried to help Kermit up.

"Oh, Kermin! You are so soft, h'okay!"
    "You've got one second to get off me, shrimp!"
  9. Pinkflower7783

Well Kermit makes fun of her too but...ehh nevermind. Lol
  10. Mo Frackle

Yes, yes, the gang all love each other, no matter how many cracks they shoot out.
  11. Beauregard

Now that Janice has a new performer, I'd love to see a new Vets Hospital scene. Seriously, how long has it been since we got to see Miss Piggy behave THAT silly? Also, when did we last see her interact with the female Muppets?

"Gonzo, is Camilla alright?"
  12. Mo Frackle

Not counting Muppet Babies or Muppet Kids.
  13. Pinkflower7783

Yes they do and that's why we love them back. :flirt: However when Kermit makes fun of her I like to think it's his way of showing his affection for Piggy in some twisted way. :p
  14. Pinkflower7783

I don't even remember the last time Piggy interacted with the gals. Don't know why they sort of distanced her in the film from the gang because in the old days she interacted with a lot of the Muppets not just Kermit.
    muppetfan24/7 and MissMusical12 like this.
  15. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

I would like to see more of Miss Piggy's interactions with other Muppets and not just Kermit. (I would LOVE to see more interactions with her and Janice, outside of Vets Hospital.)
    muppetfan24/7 and Pinkflower7783 like this.
  16. Mo Frackle

I loved Piggy's interaction with Floyd on TMS and Beauregard in Muppets at Walt Disney World. We really need more character interactions outside of the 'obvious' interactions (i.e. Kermit and Piggy). Yes, those are classic, but let's spice things up a little. I want to see Sam become one of Bunsen's victims. Or Bobo jamming with the Electric Mayhem. Or Beauregard interacting with the Swedish Chef (wouldn't it be interesting if Beau was the only one who actually understood the Chef?).
    muppetfan24/7 and MissMusical12 like this.
  17. MissMusical12

MissMusical12 Well-Known Member

That would be really awesome and interesting.
  18. Pinkflower7783

Hopefully in the next film she'll be interacting with the gang more. But even in public appearances she's interacted little with them excluding Kermit obviously. Seems Piggy gets along well with Walter but apparently Walter was the one who brought her coffee on set. Lol
  19. Beauregard

I think that was just a joke.
  20. Pinkflower7783

I know that's why I put "Lol." :p