Contest: Design art for Fraggle Rock 30th anniversary merchandise

theSHE124

Reaction score
One week to go...I'm not sure if I can win this one I intended to be in all along. :frown: They may not remember who I am, but...it feels like I was meant for this. Meant for the Muppets, period! How else do you think I decided to be in this Forum? Still, I don't wanna be as old as my friend Debbie (let alone, Jerry Nelson) to achieve a life-long dream! That doesn't sound like me!:mad:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Well, today's the day. They'll be announcing the winner anytime now...:concern:
I'm actually afraid of what'll happen next! I got into Talenthouse solely to win this one, and I don't know what to do if otherwise comes around.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hey guys, are you here? They announced the results, but I'm too scared to look at who! :eek:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Just read this on their website......

Hello Talenthouse Artists,

The winner announcement for this Creative Invite will be delayed until further notice.

The representatives for Fraggle Rock are absolutely ecstatic about the quality of your submissions.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

The Talenthouse Team

theSHE124

Reaction score
Thanks for the notice. I really thought they have already completed the Invite! :cool:

Yoda Man

Reaction score
Hmm... what happened? When I checked an hour ago they definitely had a winner and the 8 finalists announced. Did they change their mind? The winning design only had 257 views, so I was a little confused as to why they would go with a design that very few people voted on. I wonder what the deal is?

Edited to add: FYI, when I check it stated the winner was Inbal Hoffman

For finalists, it listed:
Jake Myler
Kenny Durkin
Anthony Wallace
Pupi Herrera
Aaron Zenz
Sarah Kamada
David Moscati
and one other that I can't find right now

charlietheowl

Reaction score
That's very curious. Maybe they put the wrong names up by accident?

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Maybe they have to contact every individual winner before officially posting. Contracts signed etc. The listed assortment seems about right. The unlisted one must be Foodie's since he got the highest number of votes.

theSHE124

Reaction score
I don't understand that list. I've spent two weeks working on my design: one for planning, and the other for formatting. Specific orders were given while I was still working on mine and I worked even harder than before! (That was the first time I've drawn Doozers. :busy:) I even witnessed a non Top-10 entry won an Invite by the host choice, but...I really did the best I've done, didn't I? :confused:

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I don't understand that list. I've spent two weeks working on my design: one for planning, and the other for formatting. Specific orders were given while I was still working on mine and I worked even harder than before! (That was the first time I've drawn Doozers. :busy:) I even witnessed a non Top-10 entry won an Invite by the host choice, but...I really did the best I've done, didn't I? :confused:
The selections are subjective. Same goes for the voting. This has no bearing on your entry. It's adorable! They must have been looking for something not found in either of our compositions, but that doesn't mean that there's anything wrong with them. Who knows if these are the real selections, however if they are it's important to feel proud of participating and put that energy into your next piece. There are many contests out there. :excited: