TV Alert: Muppets on Jimmy Fallon December 23

beaker

Reaction score
Well, Robin never had much of a presence in any of the movies except of course the heavy presence as Tiny Tim in the Christmas Carol and his small bits in the first one. Plus, the movie tried too hard to cram too much in.

I never really cared for Jimmy Fallon until he got a talk show. I find him a far better talk show host than a comedic actor. I think he found a strong niche that only improved his career. And I love that crazy ice cream tie in with Ben and Jerry. But the fact that he has the Muppets on almost regularly totally won me over on the guy. He's probably the best non-cable show host out there. I hate to say even better than Letterman... but yeah.
Oh I like him way better than Kimmel. Kimmel has moments where he comes off as smug or smarmy. Something about Ferguson too. I loved Fallon on SNL, but I became intrigued with him as a late night tv host a few years ago. He was going on and on about Mega man and old school games, then I noticed he was having more of the not-as-commercial indie acts and some of the independent film type people on more. Doesnt surprise me he'd have the muppets on

In the late 90's and early 2000's, a big Muppet lover who regularly had both Muppets and Sesame on was Rosie O'donnel, someone I still admire and respect politiclaly and social issue wise and feel bad she got sidelined.

There's only been a few hosts who have regularly allowed Muppets to be on. But to me nothing beats when the Muppets invade The Today Show or Good Morning America, a tradition drawing back to the early 1990's