Your Favorite Background Character

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
My favorites have to be Droop, Boppity, Gloat, the Pink Frackle, the Green Boppity-like Frackle, the Fazoobs, J.G Frackle, Shakey Sanchez, Winny (the cafeteria bird), the Inkspots, Spotted Dick, the Vile Bunch Drummer, Blustering Bellowpane Monster, and the Purple Bug (from Mopatop's Shop).

I've been a fan of the Frackles since I first saw them.

They look so AWESOME!!!

galagr

Reaction score
Droop, Nigel the conductor, Thog, Beautiful Day Monster, Boppity, Gloat, Behemoth, Crazy Harry and most of all, LIPS!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I like the Afghan Hound, Nigel the conductor, and Lips quite a bit.

snichols1973

Reaction score
In Muppets from Space, there's a nerdy character who has an egg-shaped head with curly hair on top, wears a check-patterned shirt, and you can see his eyes as he's wearing glasses (unlike Prof. Bunsen Honeydew, whose eyes seem to disappear when he takes his glasses off):big_grin: . He briefly appears near the start of the movie during the breakfast scene, and later on when Miss Piggy is giving the report: "1 a.m. The alien is still standing over there - my hair still looks great - and one can only wonder what Gonzo's feeling right now." he is seen standing near Piggy when she's reporting, and even though he doesn't have any speaking lines, he can be briefly seen before rejoining the crowd.

Does anyone know if he has a name, or if he previously appeared on Muppets Tonight?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Somewhere on this forum there's a thread where the guy who performed him during Muppets From Space posted to tell us a bit about it...now I just don't remember where that thread was, what the character's name is, or who performed him...

DrDientes

Reaction score
Afghan Hound, Nigel the conductor, Barskerville, Gaffer, Annie Sue, and Miss Mousey.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
In Muppets from Space, there's a nerdy character who has an egg-shaped head with curly hair on top, wears a check-patterned shirt, and you can see his eyes as he's wearing glasses (unlike Prof. Bunsen Honeydew, whose eyes seem to disappear when he takes his glasses off):big_grin: . He briefly appears near the start of the movie during the breakfast scene, and later on when Miss Piggy is giving the report: "1 a.m. The alien is still standing over there - my hair still looks great - and one can only wonder what Gonzo's feeling right now." he is seen standing near Piggy when she's reporting, and even though he doesn't have any speaking lines, he can be briefly seen before rejoining the crowd.

Does anyone know if he has a name, or if he previously appeared on Muppets Tonight?

You're probably thinking of Chip, who comes from The Jim Henson Hour.

Hope this helps and welcome to MC.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
Crazy Harry. He only made a handful of appearances on the original show, but I always liked him, because he makes Animal look mild-mannered by comparison.