What is your strangest habit?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Also, whenever I'm sealing an envelope, I'll lick my finger, then wet the adhesive that way. That way, I don't have to put my tongue directly on the adhesive and get that nasty taste in my mouth, lol.
I do that too, that stuff tastes nasty. I worked at an office once where I had to send checks and bills out every Tuesday, and I learned pretty quickly how gross that stuff really is. One time I got a stomach ache right after I got the envelopes out and I thought I was going to end up like Susan after licking the wedding invitations.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I do that too, that stuff tastes nasty. I worked at an office once where I had to send checks and bills out every Tuesday, and I learned pretty quickly how gross that stuff really is. One time I got a stomach ache right after I got the envelopes out and I thought I was going to end up like Susan after licking the wedding invitations.
Well, if you did, don't worry, we'd all go out for coffee.

mo

Reaction score
I keep touching my hair and it makes me look really shy, which is strange cuz I'm pretty outgoing :frown:

Hubert

Reaction score
Whenever I listen to music, I tap the beat out with my fingers. It probably stems from my piano training, but it makes me look like I'm crazy.
I am also guilty of doing that...in fact, I found myself subconsciously doing it today in a room full of people...the funniest thing was that there was no music, but instead me humming a tune... :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
I will tap fingers to the tune playing in my head. I have also caught myself clicking my jaw to music in my head. No idea how idiotic that must make me appear...

-------------

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Ever since I was a child, I've always had the disgusting habit of picking my nose and spots.

And now, I can hear about a hundred MC members barfing as they read that comment.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You say "and spots", so I'm just going to assume that you're talking about other areas that people pick at, but they just don't talk about, like when certain places get itchy, but you wouldn't scratch them in public.