When you need to rant...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
What the *bat language* is up with "YOLO?"

Seriously, it sounds dumb, people who use it generally are the people who are the first ones to do dumb things, and I just hate it. Who even came up with it? Yeah, yeah, the phrase "You only live once" has been around forever, but who the heck decided it should be an acronym and pronounced the way its spelled? Sheesh...

I don't understand slang...
Actually that's the first time I'm hearing about this. Then again there's a lot of Internet slang I've learned I'm unfamiliar with. :confused:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Does anyone talk to each other in person anymore? :stick_out_tongue: Can you imagine going up to someone and be like "How are you? Lol" "Oh I am fine, Lol" "Well Lol that is good to hear."

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Actually that's the first time I'm hearing about this. Then again there's a lot of Internet slang I've learned I'm unfamiliar with. :confused:
I went to this thing for school and we were divided into teams. I was on the Yellow team, which was unfortunately nicknamed the YOLO team :sigh:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Does anyone talk to each other in person anymore? :stick_out_tongue: Can you imagine going up to someone and be like "How are you? Lol" "Oh I am fine, Lol" "Well Lol that is good to hear."
Well I guess facial expressions are supposed to replace the lol's, lol. :wink:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Or, you know, you could just laugh or giggle or something :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
People still laugh? Anytime I see people nowadays they have their faces buried in their phones.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, just because people are addicted to their cell phones doesn't mean they turned into emotionless robots.

Oh, wait...