When you need to rant...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Okay well I'm gonna get this back on topic cause I don't want to make enemies here...so here's my rant I think it's so inconsiderate for people you've already made plans with to all of a sudden say their gonna hang out with someone else? I mean I understand when things come up last min or emergencies but to just bail on you for some other friends just seems kind of rude don't it?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
That's happened to me way too many times. I dunno, if you want to hang out with someone else, make up a better excuse at least :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay well I'm gonna get this back on topic cause I don't want to make enemies here...so here's my rant I think it's so inconsiderate for people you've already made plans with to all of a sudden say their gonna hang out with someone else? I mean I understand when things come up last min or emergencies but to just bail on you for some other friends just seems kind of rude don't it?
You mean like this?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hate this neighborhood. There's hobos everywhere, it's practically next door to the ghetto, whenever the weather's bad the power goes out constantly...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes exactly! The sad part is is the person didn't even say well can we change our plans or I'm sorry I shouldn't have cancelled on you for other friends. Just didn't see anything wrong with it when I confronted them about it. This hasn't happened to be recently but it hurt because I considered this person like a best friend needless to say we haven't spoken in years. :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, like I said, the problem is even though actual friendship does exist, it's just a real rarity these days... I don't know why, but people just feel like they don't need friends anymore these days... I kind of blame Seinfeld for that, lol. "Why would anyone want a friend?"

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The real problem is that people think friends are disposable, like you would throw away a used tissue

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's why I've said I have better friends now then I ever did growing up. But when I told her how rude it was the best she could come up with was "Well I didn't think you'd mind that much."