Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, we all know how you feel about google and there is no need to bring up your hatred every single time someone mentions it. All Hubert did was ask a question and you jump down his throat.
I didn't jump down his throat, I just answered his question in a facetous manner.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
something as petty as Google
Thing is some of Google's problems aren't petty (again its relationship with China). Yes the Hitler expression is an exaggeration but it's only an expression, no different from saying "something really bad."

Hubert

Reaction score
But if it isn't called for...all I did was ask a question regarding Google Analytics, and then suddenly we all spaz out about Google's problems?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But if it isn't called for...all I did was ask a question regarding Google Analytics, and then suddenly we all spaz out about Google's problems?
A lot of people have a problem with the company; it's been a long time brewing and it won't end soon. I can understand feeling frustrated because you were just asking a question but don't take it personally. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
A lot of people have a problem with the company; it's been a long time brewing and it won't end soon. I can understand feeling frustrated because you were just asking a question but don't take it personally. :smile:
I'm not taking it personally or anything, I'm just saying that it was uncalled for to suddenly compare Google to Hitler when someone mentions the word...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm not taking it personally or anything, I'm just saying that it was uncalled for to suddenly compare Google to Hitler when someone mentions the word...
I can see both sides; I probably can't be much help here, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, it's kind of like how Newsie goes into her "Win-doze" mini-rants any time the subject of Microsoft is brought up in a discussion... I guess some people are just more opinionated than others... it's like that old quote from Don Henley, "I'm not scary, I'm just opinionated." Of course, I always put that quote in reverse whenever it comes to Nancy Gracy: she's not opinionated, she's just scary.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
it's like that old quote from Don Henley, "I'm not scary, I'm just opinionated."
I like his music (Eagles and solo), but his "opinionated" is this man's "whiny". "Dirty Laundry", "Johnny Can't Read", "The Boys Of Summer", "All She Wants To Do Is Dance", I could go on with all his musical complaints.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, it's kind of like how Newsie goes into her "Win-doze" mini-rants any time the subject of Microsoft is brought up in a discussion...
And don't think she's escaped my wrath. I've yelled at her about that, too. So don't feel like I'm picking on you personally :stick_out_tongue: