Questions about anything

Beauregard

Reaction score
I think it's A-113 :stick_out_tongue:
I think that's the road off of the A1 to Chipping Ongar (True story.) (And Chipping Ongar is a real town in the UK.) (Although it sounds more like the name of a domesticated Ape.)

newsmanfan

Reaction score
I like his music (Eagles and solo), but his "opinionated" is this man's "whiny". "Dirty Laundry", "Johnny Can't Read", "The Boys Of Summer", "All She Wants To Do Is Dance", I could go on with all his musical complaints.
Hey hey hey now. "Dirty Laundry" is the best song about the news industry ever written! :news:
-----------------

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I was reading an article on the web, (because everything online is true) and it said they are out to kill people who claim to have seen UFOs. It kinda freaked me out. :eek:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Don't read conspiracy theorist articles :stick_out_tongue:

As far as actual conspiracy theories go, the one that seems the most likely to me is that they are trying to cover up "UFO" sightings and the "UFO" sightings are really experimental military aircrafts. Most UFO sightings happen around air ports and government facilities if you actually pay attention...but they aren't going to kill you :stick_out_tongue: