What's Worse?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well see, you didn't say that, so we wouldn't know that's what you meant by your question, we were interpreting it as something different.

Reactions: mo

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think it all depends on context. For instance, if you think you're alone, but there's actually a burglar in the house, then that would be worse, lol.

mo

Reaction score
Well see, you didn't say that, so we wouldn't know that's what you meant by your question, we were interpreting it as something different.
sorry I'm terrible at typing and sometmies my wordss get fvdjm,l.sap;'vph.....or I foreget something.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Could just be a ghost. :smile:

-------------

Reactions: mo

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
-------------
Could just be a ghost. :smile:

-------------
It wasn't me, you can't prove anything! I mean...uh...

But seriously, old houses creak and stuff. And then there is the whole EMF thing that can actually cause you to feel as if someone else is there with you. Yay, science! XD

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah, but I SAW the ghost who kept visiting me a few years ago... how does science explain that?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would need more information than that to determine possible causes :stick_out_tongue:

But actually, I do believe that ghosts exist.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
But actually, I do believe that ghosts exist.
I mean I try to believe that people continue to exist after they die, so if we want to call that ghosts that's fine. But I think the majority of so-called ghost sightings (i.e. those ghost hunter shows) are hoaxes or just honest mistakes.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I mean I try to believe that people continue to exist after they die, so if we want to call that ghosts that's fine. But I think the majority of so-called ghost sightings (i.e. those ghost hunter shows) are hoaxes or just honest mistakes.
Well, yeah. I'm not one of those people to jump to the conclusion something is a ghost without exploring the natural possibilities of what could have caused it. Probably why I like Ghost Hunters as they tend to try to debunk ghost sightings, while still keeping a relatively open mind that *something* could be going on.