New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hey all,
Been a Muppet fan as far back as I can remember. Swedish Chef and Fozzy are my favorites. I am a Muppet of a man...
Hello, Jeffbgoofy!
The Swedish Chef is one of my favorite characters, too!
Have fun at Muppet Central!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi,
Been into Muppets and puppets since I was a kid. I've got a collection of muppet memrobilia which Im always adding to (it's an addiction), although it is hard to get stuff in the U.K but I find it. Anyway I hope to have fun here with all you Muppety people.
It's nice seeing you, PuppetMad. I'm sorry that puppets are hard to find in the UK in stores but you'll find them online.
I hope you have a great time at the Muppet Central Forum.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi PuppetMad! Welcome! It sounds like you will fit right in here...you sound just like us. :fanatic:

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Hi! I've been lurking for years, but I only just joined recently. Don't know why I waited so long... Anyway, I've been a fan of the Muppets as long as I can remember, and it's been fun discussing them and reminiscing!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi! I've been lurking for years, but I only just joined recently. Don't know why I waited so long... Anyway, I've been a fan of the Muppets as long as I can remember, and it's been fun discussing them and reminiscing!
Hi, Piggy the Frog!
It's nice to see you! I hope you have a lot a fun in this forum.