BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I almost just broke another bowl. Thank god I was able to catch it before it hit the hard floor. ><

Hubert

Reaction score
Chewed a hole in the floor??? Wow
Yup...they chewed through the wood, the carpeting, and the rug to get through, then went in and out of it. Don't ask me how they got up to the top of the basement ceiling to chew the whole though...

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Slender. A creepy, FREAKY, game. Try playing it for 5 mins without feeling nervous.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, this didn't scared me today (it was actually about 9 months ago...), but when I heard Snooki from Jersey Shore (NO I DO NOT WATCH IT) was pregnant I nearly had a heart attack....
She's BEEN pregnant... she already had the baby... and now she's swearing her old hard-partying days are over, and that she's going to be a good mommy to her the baby she had out of wedlock (surprise-surprise).

Oh, but at least there's some good news... apparently, this is going to be the last season of The Jersey Shore... not sure if it'll mark the end of Snooki's spin-off though.

Hubert

Reaction score
Well those mice weren't very nice were they? :stick_out_tongue:
Nope. They weren't. Mice are never nice to me. Neither are bats. I'm also full of bat stories...they're the other animal that likes to terrorize me.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Omg my aunt has bats all over cause she has woods around her. One swooped down in her pool to get a drink needless to say I've never gotten out of a pool so fast before.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On the subject of bats, one time when I was a kid, and our boy's group from church was on our annual camping trip by the lake, we were watching some bats fly around overhead, and one of the dads played a prank on my by taking off his cap and flapping it right behind my head, making me think it was a bat. I took off the tent, not knowing otherwise.