Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, he could have just said that since he was still upset with Piggy. Probably his anger talking.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
I know Kermit has about 3000 siblings, but there's never been any mention of a twin. Your explanation makes sense, Daffyfan2003.

snichols1973

Reaction score
Speaking of mispelling, I saw the Harry Belfanote episode many weeks ago and I laughed when Kermit said, Ladies & Gentlefens, welcome to the muffet shocks." Oh boy! That cracked me up and oh boy Fozzie misnames stuff fer sure.
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/when-a-muppet-says.50212/page-1

:smile:: Thank you, thank you...Fozzie, this is not going to work!
:embarrassed:: Just read off the page frog!
:smile:: Lagies and genklefins..."Lagies and genklefins"?!
:embarrassed:: Let's see
:smile:: That's what it says, "Lagies and Genklefins..."
:embarrassed:: Alright, so my typing is bad.
:smile:: Lagies and Genklefins...welcone again tie the Muppel Shocks. My name is Kermit the Forg..."the Forg"?!
:embarrassed:: Come on, pick up the pace, here we go...
:smile:: and our spegial guest stap is the amazing Hapry Belaf-that's Harry Belafonte, folks!
:embarrassed:: Kermit, your timing must be off...you should be getting big laughs with that stuff!
:smile:: Aaaaghhh...(chases Fozzie offstage)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/when-a-muppet-says.50212/page-1

:smile:: Thank you, thank you...Fozzie, this is not going to work!
:embarrassed:: Just read off the page frog!
:smile:: Lagies and genklefins..."Lagies and genklefins"?!
:embarrassed:: Let's see
:smile:: That's what it says, "Lagies and Genklefins..."
:embarrassed:: Alright, so my typing is bad.
:smile:: Lagies and Genklefins...welcone again tie the Muppel Shocks. My name is Kermit the Forg..."the Forg"?!
:embarrassed:: Come on, pick up the pace, here we go...
:smile:: and our spegial guest stap is the amazing Hapry Belaf-that's Harry Belafonte, folks!
:embarrassed:: Kermit, your timing must be off...you should be getting big laughs with that stuff!
:smile:: Aaaaghhh...(chases Fozzie offstage)
I saw this part on YouTube again and it was hilarious. Oh by the way, my typing can be bad too sometimes. No offense for the bear, but that bad grammar can happen to me too.

If somebody said, "Is that Kermit the forg?" I would respond, "It's Kermit the "frog", f-r-o-g, okay kid?"

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I saw this part on YouTube again and it was hilarious. Oh by the way, my typing can be bad too sometimes. No offense for the bear, but that bad grammar can happen to me too.

If somebody said, "Is that Kermit the forg?" I would respond, "It's Kermit the "frog", f-r-o-g, okay kid?"
Kermit needed you to talk to the guy at the T-Shirt shop!

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Regarding the Ben Folds Five video with the Fraggles, when I was reading the comments someone said "I like the little green guy on the drums" in reference to Wembley. Grrr!!!!! His name is Wembley Fraggle people out there! Not "little green guy"!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In that someone's defense, FR was not as widely seen as other Muppet productions: it's first run was on HBO, back when cable was still relatively new, and not a lot of people had it; also, FR hasn't gotten a whole lot of love in reruns, so to this day, it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people still haven't seen it, unless they're Muppet Freaks like us.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Someone asking if they cut a hole in the horse Piggy rides on in the John Denver Rocky Mountain Holiday. >< I can only hope they were just kidding. :/

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
On an "It's Not Easy Bein' Green" video, someone had the nerve to comment, "Glee brought me here". Needless to say, it got a lot of downvotes.