When you need to rant...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well I mean I'm not planning to mention it again but I just don't understand why all of a sudden now make an effort to speak to me? I really hope that she's geninuely trying to patch things up. Forgiving is just a hard thing for me right now. Don't get me wrong when she sent me a message I did respond and was nice about it but it also feels like a wound has been opened again.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I still say if it seems like all is forgotten, then just go with it. Listen, when you have to deal with people not speaking to you for long periods of time, whether it's over something someone said or not, I've learned not to take that person's company for granted: don't ask questions, just go with it, who knows when's the next time you'll hear from someone like that again.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Honestly because were long distance I've probably only been around them 3 times in my life. I know their technically family but in some ways their still strangers to me. *shrugs* But I will take your advice and try to go with it. Hopefully my heart can start to heal since we are starting to talk again.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I learned today that there are three things that can survive a nuclear apocalypse...

Roaches, Twinkies, and Maury Povich's unremarkable talk show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Remember when Maury's show had at least a LITTLE more variety BEFORE it was strictly about teen moms and baby daddy's?

What's really scary is SUPPOSEDLY, my oldest brother (the one whom I never met) was apparently ON Maury earlier in the year. :eek:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Remember when Maury's show had at least a LITTLE more variety BEFORE it was strictly about teen moms and baby daddy's?
They had the episodes where people confronted their fears (I remember seeing a woman freaking out because a frog was brought on stage), "sexy" makeovers, and rebellious teenagers if I remember correctly.

Maury tapes in Connecticut now, and a couple of my friends have gone to tapings. It's evidently really boring to watch during the filming.