BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well I ain't moving to Texas! Because as they say everything is BIGGER there!!! ><

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Well, it's not really unheard of, but its not like they specifically target humans. Generally they just go after large animals in general.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Eh, I'm no fan of Miley either, but I at least give her the benefit of the doubt somewhat... she seems to be in better control of herself than most, she just LOOKS like she's out of it.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I just think she's just THAT desperate to shatter and stomp on her Hannah Montana image as much as possible.

Hayley B

Reaction score
Had a dream about Count Dracula last night (Bela Lugosi one). Wasn't that bad. Just didn't know where my dream was going to go on this one.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Remember when I mentioned some time back in this thread that there were fears that Amanda Bynes was on her way to becoming the next Lindsay Lohan?

Too late.
I saw where she got kicked out of a gym for taking her shirt off during a class and putting on makeup.

Either she really wanted to show off for the other people in the class or something is terribly up with her.