New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi! I've been lurking for years, but I only just joined recently. Don't know why I waited so long... Anyway, I've been a fan of the Muppets as long as I can remember, and it's been fun discussing them and reminiscing!
Another lurker comes out of the dark! I love it when that happens! Welcome to the forum!

shenphong

Reaction score
It must be the time for lurkers! I've been lurking the forum for about 3 years off and on along with a pixar forum and thought I'd finally join! I'm on several other online forums using the same screen name so if you are on therpf, rebelscum, or sideshow freaks, send a hello!

I grew up with the muppets, watching muppet babies, the earlier muppet movies and specials, and even remember watching Muppets Tonight. Thought I'd finally join and revel among all the other muppet fanatics here. Glad to be here and hope to join the party for a long time to come!

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow...another lurker comes out of the darkness...Yaay!

I want to say "welcome to the forum," but then again, since you've already been here, it doesn't make sense to welcome you...so...um...Hope you enjoy yourself here!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Wow! It's a pleasure meeting you, shenphong.

I'm a big fan of The Muppets, too.
Anyway, I hope you have a lovely time and I hope I get to hear more from you soon! :smile:

rogue raven

Reaction score
Hi, Everyone! I am a Labyrinth fan.
My favourite movies are Pirates of the Caribbean, Inception, and of course, Labyrinth. I'm probably one of many that really, really wishes that a sequel or even a prequel to Labyrinth would be created. HOW can we make this happen? WHO do we talk to?

Hubert

Reaction score
Welcome Birdon the Bird and rogue raven! You both should fit in well here!

Ceris

Reaction score
Hey...
Kinda new here.. been reading for awhile and only started posting...
I'm not new to Muppets. I've loved them for as long as Sesame Street has existed./
I'm new to forums and websites and podcasts and a community that I didn't know existed until recently.
I teach Drama/Dance/Music. I direct and perform and I decided that because I'm gonna die one day, (I'm not sick, I just understand my mortality), that I'm not wasting time wishing I was doing something, I'm gonna do it. So, I've recently rekindled my muppetational obsessiveness to my great satisfaction.
This summer has been very muppety - Starting in April when my husband and I flew to NYC for the Carnegie Hall performance and finished the weekend with a Stuffed and Unstrung performance.
We also went to Montreal for the Muppets at Just For Laughs - amazing!!!
And I've attended two weekend workshops with Michael Earl through The Puppet School.
Made it to the Puppets UP festival in Almonte and also made it to Atlanta to visit the Center for Puppetry Arts. Great fun - all of it. And it's just the start!
Glad to be here.

Ceris

Reaction score
THANKS! Like I said, It's great to be with like-minded, Muppety people!