Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

snichols1973

Reaction score
My friend thinks Kermit is "Hermit" and Fozzie is "Boogie Bear" :confused:
In KSY (Kermit's Swamp Years), Kermit observes that "Sometimes if I listen real close, I swear I can hear a voice calling my name."
Croaker: "Yeah, voices, huh?"
:smile::"Yeah, sort of like this...
[speaking with hands over his mouth:] 'Kermit! [followed by a indistinctly muffled 'Kermit!' ] "
Goggles: "Who's Herman?"
:smile:: "The voice says 'Kermit!' "

snichols1973

Reaction score
What??? Where did that come from?

I've heard people wonder how, in the universe where Kermit was never born, Robin still exists.
Even if Kermit was never born, Robin would still come into the world due to one of the other frog brothers or sisters...

In KSY, Kermit's mother asks him to set the table for his brothers and sisters, who would most likely still be in existence long enough to bring about Robin, even though this idea seems rather hypothetical...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On an "It's Not Easy Bein' Green" video, someone had the nerve to comment, "Glee brought me here". Needless to say, it got a lot of downvotes.
Gah! I hate those comments! Not necessarily Glee (I haven't come across those yet luckily), but like "Family Guy brought me here!" You obviously don't get out much if you have to find out something exists through Family Guy.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Gah! I hate those comments! Not necessarily Glee (I haven't come across those yet luckily), but like "Family Guy brought me here!" You obviously don't get out much if you have to find out something exists through Family Guy.
Yes. Videos for "Shipoopi" and "Road to Morocco" sadly mostly consist of "Family Guy brought me here!!!! lolz!!!!"

Good grief!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even The Great Space Coaster videos are FULL of those FG comments... unfortunately, that is somewhat justifiable, considering GSC is rather obscure, and not too many do know about it unless they watched it during its first-run in syndication, or they're really emersed into puppetry.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
"Jason Spiegel helped being the Muppets back."
Those users with bad grammaer can't spell correctly.

1. Jason's last name is "S-e-g-a-l"
2. The sentence should be: Jason Segal helped bring the Muppets back."

Did they take an Emglsh class? Good grief!

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
One wonders if they even know who Jason Segal is. Okay, I can understand that. Up until "The Muppets" I had no idea who he was.