Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 43

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I can't wait. I'm wondering since they brought back the Two Headed Monster if we will see any more obscure Muppets inserts.

SSLFan

Reaction score
I hope ETM stays. I checked SS's Facebook & people are already whining asking SW to bring EW back. *facepalm*

Drtooth

Reaction score
I hope ETM stays. I checked SS's Facebook & people are already whining asking SW to bring EW back. *facepalm*
Oh yes! By all means, let's bring back the inferior, repetitive, redundant filler because someone feels old or some 3 year old can't accept small changes.

They better ignore those guys JUST as much as they ignored those who wanted to get rid of it the past decade.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I wrote a few things on the links on their Facebook page (on the bump on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea).

One thing that struck me as incredibly stupid: One "elementary school teacher" used in her argument that there's no such thing as a "chef explorer". There's also no such thing as Nacho Picho, talking noses, and furry red monsters. Let alone the segment is about IMAGINATION.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
IF THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE NO ELMO'S WORLD MY SON AND I WILL NOT BE WATCHING EVER AGAIN! That was my son's favorite part of the show and was always so happy when the song came on. I feel like this is something is not broke why fix it!!! I watched Elmo Musical today and I was very disappointed it was not good at all. I was looking forward to some new Elmo's World. My son loves when the computer says Elmo got email...sad and disappointed! This is the same facebook post the same chick is posting on every sesame street status update

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yup. That's how things get done in this country!

Also, the woman I mentioned above, her comment got a like - by her baby boy she clearly made a Facebook page for.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Yup. That's how things get done in this country!

Also, the woman I mentioned above, her comment got a like - by her baby boy she clearly made a Facebook page for.
oh really shes cool lol

and i also think that doing the whole elmo the musical thing is the right direction no more elmos world

Drtooth

Reaction score
One thing that struck me as incredibly stupid: One "elementary school teacher" used in her argument that there's no such thing as a "chef explorer". There's also no such thing as Nacho Picho, taking noses, and furry red monsters. Let alone the segment is about IMAGINATION.
Yeah. My question still stands... what about the people who always hated Elmo's World and wanted the 15 minutes to go back to the series? Not like they heard about our cries.

I dunno... it's very hard to think that anyone liked Elmo's World. That was dragging the show down and making it a baby show instead of a preschool one. And it's not like it actually went anywhere. Almost every episode is on DVD somewhere. Just pop one of those in and don't spoil it for the new kids.

They replaced the show with a fun, engaging segment that actually zooms by it's 11 minute time frame, and some kids are antzy because something changed, and they won't have something so filler based.