Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well... I'd say Barney is a little tolerable as opposed to Dummy Poo Poo... at least there's SOME relevance there...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yes and at least it's preschool related. So you are right there. But the Twilight trailer is getting quite annoying.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually...

know what really fixes this problem? Watch a lot of the EXACT same thing as much as possible over and over for a couple weeks. I got a crapload of Parappa the Rapper stuff in my recommendations that way, and it was all stuff I already watched, too. And NO Honey Dew Dews.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Perhaps, though I do try to clean out my watched/history as often as possible, but sometimes, if there are a few videos I'm particularly into, I'll keep them there until I tire of them... so some how, one of those Classic SST, or Hogan vids is responsible for Honey Poo Poo to keep popping up in my recommended, but I just can't figure out which.

But it doesn't matter too much today, considering this crappy new homepage gives you an option to not list recommended videos.

But there's another fundamental flaw with the new homepage: you don't get any notices for comments, PMs, etc. I just ended up finding about six comments or so that I didn't know about because I had no notices on the homepage. Also, once again, you're not given an option to view JUST uploads, instead, your "subscriptions" feed contains BOTH what your subscriptions have uploaded, and what they've commented on, liked, etc... like, no offense Drtooth, but I'm more interested in seeing what you've uploaded, and not seeing every single video you've given thumbs up to. :smirk:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
But in D Snowth's case he can't even escape Honey Poo Poo outside of YouTube. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I got yet ANOTHER strike, that apparently is my official "strike 2", which means I'm on the verge of losing my account... but get this...

So anyway, I got a strike from truTV because I posted a few World's Dumbest clips... now then, I posted those very recently, and they got removed because of the copyright claim and everything... I've been flagging that same Honey Poo Poo vid that's been slipped into my recommended (everyone's been complaining of child abuse, so that's what I've been flagging it for) for a MONTH, and it's STILL up.

Just shows to go you, unless you give YouTube money, you're completely insignificant.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Pretty much. I made a Muppets slideshow using "Pictures In My Head" well guess what? Ended up being blocked because of copyright reasons! All I could think of was so its okay for people to upload a whole movie on YouTube but its not ok for me to just upload a simple slideshow not using any video clips at all??? So needless to say I had to take it down. Ugh!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, now the homepage is, once again, back to abnormal. Huh-ray.