Wierd Things you don't get

Hubert

Reaction score
Wow. That just ruins reality for Muppet fans huh?
Reality has been ruined for Muppet fans since the Muppet Movie came out. That's when we found out there are two accounts of how Scooter joined them.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Hey, the Muppets aren't the first ones to do this. If you look at a lot of older film series (The Three Stooges, Laurel and Hardy, The Little Rascals), there was rarely any continuity. To me, it gives writers more freedom. This especially works well when you're writing comedy; you don't have to worry about plot details.

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
There's something that bugs me in the Muppet Show sketch where the Swedish Chef is unprepared to go on stage, and Kermit and Scooter force him to go on. After yelling obscenities (I think) at them, the Swedish Chef tries to chop Robin's legs off. It's a funny sketch, but why is Robin already on the plate?

Misskermie

Reaction score
There's something that bugs me in the Muppet Show sketch where the Swedish Chef is unprepared to go on stage, and Kermit and Scooter force him to go on. After yelling obscenities (I think) at them, the Swedish Chef tries to chop Robin's legs off. It's a funny sketch, but why is Robin already on the plate?
O_____O

We're at war with Sweden!
DUCK IN COVER!!!

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
See? Robin's on the plate even before the sketch begins! What's he doing there? :confused: