The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
My mom was telling me about a weird encounter she had at the grocery store. Some woman was looking at a rack with pretzels on it, and my mom made a comment that they have (I forget what) in them, which makes them healthy for you. So the woman said something to the effect of "well I'm only getting some if you're getting some and if you come back later and put them back then I'm going to put mine back too."

I just kept thinking about Pinky's sugar story...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My mom was telling me about a weird encounter she had at the grocery store. Some woman was looking at a rack with pretzels on it, and my mom made a comment that they have (I forget what) in them, which makes them healthy for you. So the woman said something to the effect of "well I'm only getting some if you're getting some and if you come back later and put them back then I'm going to put mine back too."

I just kept thinking about Pinky's sugar story...
Great she must have a sister. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
My mom and my aunt having a conversation about food and somehow got on the subject of frogs legs.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That's all I kept thinking about too! I was thinking "Kermit don't come into this conversation." Lol

EDIT- Now Youtube is recommending me five videos of "How to crack the perfect egg." Oh well at least it's better then Honey Boo Boo.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I must be molting.

When I took off my shirt last night to take a shower, the inside of it was covered in loose chest and back hair. :eek:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, remember here a while back, we were all reacting to the news article that a mother was arrested and booked for letting her children play outside (I can't find which thread it was in)? Well finally today, there's been an update to that story that makes sense as to what exactly was going on...

Apparently a neighbor saw the kids playing outside, and called the police to report child neglect: that neighbor is apparently an enemy of the mother, and called the police to have her arrested as a spiteful act. Now the mother is suing the police department (though I think she should sue the neighbor, or move to another neighborhood, or have the neighbor move out or something).