Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Do you like grits? If you do, do you like to put something in it? Like syrup or raisins?
No. And I know it's very "unsouthern" of me, but I can't stand 'em.
Do you like waffles? Do you like pancakes? Do you like french toast?
Love waffles, especially Waffle House chocolate chip waffles; hate pancakes, except for those red velvet pancakes IHOP had for a while; not too big a fan of french toast, but I'll eat it if that's all there is.

Hayley B

Reaction score
I love French toast and waffles. I like pancakes too. But my favorite was how my grandmother made them. Right now I love pancakes with boysenberry syrup.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
I like all 3 as well but typically don't like to eat "just" pancakes... it ends up feeling like heavy sugar overload. I usually prefer them as part of breakfast. (That probably makes more sense in my head...)

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Why do new members sign up, but never post anything?
That annoys the heck out of me! Especially when on their intro posts they sound like really interesting people who you're looking forward to getting to know!
On another note, this is my first time ever in 7 years quoting, so I hope it comes out looking good! lol

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Maybe they're just shy. I remember the first time I joined, it took me awhile to join conversations.