Questions about anything

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
What other animal names are there that end with the suffix of "ine"? I mean dogs are "canine", cats are "feline", horses are "equine", cows are "bovine", pigs are "swine", what other "ines" are there?
Actually, pigs are porcine, though I don't think that term is used often. As for others, I'm not sure.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I finally got caught up with myself!
:excited:
Anyway, yeah, I was very slow and hesitant my first year or so here too. I did make sure always to have some presence though. For a long time whenever my computer was on, you could be sure there was an MC window opened somewhere! lol
Now to answer the latest question, my favorite is pancakes with syrup and either pecans or walnuts if at home, or strawberries if at a restaurant. I also like other stuff with it though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Has Geico done away with their cavemen? It just occured to me I haven't seen them in quite some time. I know their commercials were funny/popular enough to try and spawn a TV series, that went through like two or three retoolings before it finally made it to the air, and even then, it was quite a letdown, then it seems like their commercials ended up fading away.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Evidently, those commercials offended cavemen everywhere.

In all seriousness, I wondered about that too.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
There are a couple football-themed Geico Caveman commercials that air on ESPN quite a bit, but aside from that I think they've phased that campaign out.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Pancakes, waffles, French toast etc are all good but I much prefer them dressed up. Coconut pancakes with macadamia. Pumpkin French toast with spiced apple compote and whippy cream. You get the idea. :smile:

I think we should all classify ourselves as "Muppine."

--------------