Saturday Night Sequel

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Chapter 6: The View Of The Night/ "How Deep Is Your Love"

A little while later, Misty was hanging around at the bar with Fozzie and Walter. Because she wasn't "legal age," the only drinks she could afford were juices. However, she was still able to order her favorite party drink: a non-alcoholic Pina Colada. "Hey, Misty," Fozzie asked. "Do you like Pina Coladas?" "Yeah," Misty replied. "And getting caught in the rain?" Fozzie then asked. "I'm not the one you're looking for. Don't write to me to escape," Misty replied and took a sip of her Pina Colada. "Oooh. She shot you down," Walter responded. "I know," Fozzie said. "Maybe when she's legal age, I'll quote the "Shots" song." "Fozzie, please, no more song quoting puns," Misty butted in. "Okay," Fozzie said, sounding a little disappointed.

Scooter was then passing by and sat down on one of the bar stools. He looked a little exhausted. "Hey guys," he said. "Hi Scooter," Walter greeted. "What happened to you? You look exhausted." "Only a little," Scooter replied. "I've been managing the club since Kermit took Miss Piggy outside to the see the view of the city from the balcony." "I guess the Frog Prince is turning out to be a good boyfriend for her after all," Misty chimed in. "Let's go secretly watch them." "Isn't that stalking?" Walter asked. "It's not stalking if you're more than 200 feet from them," Misty replied as she got down from her bar stool. "Now are you coming?" "I'll come," Walter replied and got down from his bar stool. He then turned to Fozzie and Scooter and said "See you guys later." "Bye, Walter," Fozzie replied. "Have fun watching....stalking....watching...glancing....trancing...whatever you're doing." Walter then followed Misty toward the entrance of the balcony.

The view of the city at night always captivated Miss Piggy. The glittering array of lights. And the stars.........and the moon......and everything about nighttime. " Oh Kermie, this is one of the most romantic evenings you've ever taken moi on," Miss Piggy said, romantically. "Yeah...." Kermit replied, wrapping an arm around his still injured hog girlfriend. "Hog girlfriend!?!!?" Miss Piggy asked, annoyed. It's all I could come up with, Miss Piggy. "Well if vous are going to be like this, move away! Move on to someone else in this story," Miss Piggy snapped. Fine....we'll leave you and Kermit alone. "Merci bocoup," Miss Piggy replied, knowing that she got what she wanted.

But Kermit and Miss Piggy weren't the only couple enjoying the nighttime city view. On the other side of the balcony, Floyd had his arm around his beloved Janice as she was looking through her smartphone, which had internet access. "Like, what is up with these people and fanfictions about us?" Janice asked. "What about them?" Floyd asked, curiously. "Like, they write the most dramatic stories about us ever," Janice explained. "In fact, in like one story, we break up all because you went away for like a while and you like never took me with you." "Jan, my sugar coated sweetheart," Floyd started to say as he tightened his hold on Janice's waist. "Breaking up with you is one thing I will never ever do. Emphasis on the never." "But like, in the story, I break up with you," Janice replied, sounding a little shaky and scared. She then hugged Floyd, a little tight but it didn't bother him. He loved when she held him tight. "Oh Floyd, like I don't ever wanna lose you. You're too good to lose," she said, almost having tears flow from her eyes. Sure, her makeup was running, but emotion and heart always overpowered beauty in the end. Floyd wiped away a few of her tears and kissed her forehead. "I don't wanna lose you either, baby doll," he said, convincingly and sweetly.

Walter and Misty looked on at the two happy couples. They couldn't help it. Both of the couples had a meaning to fall in love. And how long they've stayed together was another thing that impressed the two of them. "Ohhhh, look how happy they all are," Misty said, in awe. "Yeah, I wish I could fall in love," Walter replied as he turned to Misty. "No, no, no! Forget it, Walter!" Misty protested. "I will not go out with you! Please, let us stop this running gag!" "Alright, alright," Walter said in agreement. "Geesh, we need a good running gag in this story." Misty then suddenly got an idea! "Hey, I got an idea!" Misty exclaimed. She then grabbed Walter and headed toward the disc jockey's stand to set up her idea.

A sort of slow song started up as the couples reentered the club. It sounded very familiar to all four of them. Like....they've heard it before somewhere. "Oooh, Kermie! I love this song!" Miss Piggy exclaimed. 'Let's dance!" "But, Piggy....your leg," Kermit said in concern. She then ripped off her cast and threw the crutches off to side. "Moi is all better!" she said and rushed Kermit over to the dance floor. "Like, that was a quick recovery," Janice said, in reaction to what just happened. She then turned to Floyd, whom held out his hand for Janice to hold as he led her to the dance floor.

Meanwhile, Walter and Misty were on the side looking at the couples as they started their slow dance. "So this was your plan?" Walter asked. "Yeah," Misty replied. "It can't be a story about love in a disco club without this song. Cue the singing!"

On the dance floor, the two couples felt like they've reached heaven. Love had fallen upon them. The moment for a musical number could not have been more perfect.

(Janice)
I know your eyes in the morning sun
I feel you touch me in the pouring rain
And the moment that you wander far from me
I wanna feel you in my arms again

(Floyd)
And you come to me on a summer breeze
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave

(Both)
And it's me you need to show
How deep is your love

(Everyone (minus Floyd and Janice))
How deep is your love
How deep is your love
I really need to learn

(Floyd and Janice)
'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breaking us down
When they all should let us be
We belong to you and me

(Miss Piggy)
I believe in you
You know the door to my very soul
You're the light in my deepest darkest hour
You're my saviour when I fall

(Kermit)
And you may not think
I care for you
When you know down inside
That I really do

(Both)
How deep is your love

(Everyone (minus Kermit and Miss Piggy))
How deep is your love
How deep is your love
I really need to learn

(Kermit and Miss Piggy)
Breaking us down
We belong to you and me

"Kermie, did you request this song?" Miss Piggy asked. "Huh?" Kermit replied, confused. "No, I didn't actually." "Oh..." she replied.

"Floyd, like...did you request this song?" Janice asked. "No. I didn't think I did," Floyd replied. "But it does make for a good musical number." "Fer sure," she responded.

(Floyd)
And you come to me on a summer breeze

(Kermit)
Keep me warm in your love and then softly leave

(Floyd, Janice, Kermit and Miss Piggy)
How deep is your love

(Everyone)
How deep is your love
How deep is your love
I really need to learn

Breaking us down
We belong to you and me

(Chorus)
Na na na na na

(Walter)
Aaaaahhhhhhh ("Walter!" Misty butted in. "Sorry," Walter then apologized. "Somebody's gotta do it")

(Everyone)
How deep is your love
How deep is your love
I really need to learn

Breaking us down
We belong to you and me

Just before the song finished, Kermit gazed lovingly at Miss Piggy and said sweetly "I love you." "Oh, Kermie," Miss Piggy replied. "I love you, too." The two then shared a tender kiss together.

Floyd pulled Janice closer to him, probably the tightest he ever held her. It didn't mind her at all, really. "Babe....I love you," Floyd said. "More than you can ever imagine." "Like, I love you, too, Floyd," she replied and immediately led Floyd into a passionate kiss. Floyd closed his eyes, enjoying every moment of that kiss as much as he could.

"So...is this the end of the story now?" Walter asked. "Mmmmm, I don't think so," Misty replied. "We still have one final chapter to go through. Am I correct, narrator?" Yes, you are, Misty.
------------------------------------------End of Chapter 6------------------------------------
Such a romantic chapter.....and yes, the next chapter will be the final chapter. How I'll end this little tale is what you will have to find out for yourself next time! :wink: The song sung is "How Deep Is Your Love" by the Bee Gees.

Here's the song:

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Ladies and gentlemen.....here's the final chapter!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7: The Party Don't Start 'Till I Walk In

About 10 minutes or so after the couples' romantic dance, Kermit, Miss Piggy, Floyd and Janice decided to further continue their celebration over at the bar. "Okay, so, two Harper's Isles for Miss Piggy and Janice, a Strawberry Thunder for Floyd....and a Miami Vice for myself," Kermit told the bartender. The bartender immediately tended to Kermit's orders and got their drinks. He returned with the drinks about a minute later. "Two Harper's Isles for the ladies, a Strawberry Thunder for the bassman, and a Miami Vice....with extra Pina Colada, just the way you like it, Mr. Frog," the bartender said as he gave the drinks to the four of them. "Thank you," Kermit replied and gave the bartender his tip.

"Extra Pina Colada?" Floyd asked, curiously. "You might as well just have ordered the regular thing then." "Floyd, on a good night, I have to enjoy a Miami Vice. Only...I only don't like drinking Strawberry Daiquiris that much," Kermit replied. "Then you'll hate a Strawberry Thunder," Floyd said. "It's like a strawberry flavored wine, only with that extra beer kick in it. And that beer kick doesn't kick in until maybe a half hour after you drink it. I'd usually take a Bud's Liberty before I go on for a performance, once in a while I'd take a Harper's Isle.......but I mostly take a Strawberry Thunder when I'm out on a date or before Jan and I are making out or making love." "Like it helps him be more dominating when we make out," Janice chimed in. "I don't rully mind it."

Kermit then turned to Miss Piggy, whom rolled her eyes. Kermit and Miss Piggy really didn't like when another couple they were with (whether it was Floyd and Janice or Gonzo and Camilla or....anyone else) was talking about their sex life. Floyd and Janice especially, since they were the only couple in the gang that had actually "done it". A grand total of four times they've gone all the way, but mostly they've hit second base more than 75 times. Crazy, yes. But they were madly in love with each other. They couldn't help it. Kermit and Miss Piggy, on the other hand, had not even reached second base. Sure, they've made out....but that was basically it. Miss Piggy wanted to make love to Kermit so bad....but she felt like she should wait for the right moment to do so.

Misty and Walter then came over to the four of them. "Hey guys," Walter said. "Oh, hi, Walter. Misty," Kermit greeted. "So, are you guys enjoying the party?" Misty asked. "Oh, it's wonderful," Miss Piggy said happily. "This party like rully awesome," Janice added in. "But like I wonder who requested that last song." "Which one? Not this one playing now because Fozzie requested it," Misty said. "No, not that one," Floyd said. "The other one....uhhh..."How Deep Is Your Love," " "Well I can your love is pretty deep," Walter jokingly said. "Ha ha, very funny," Floyd said, not amused. "I meant, who requested it?" Walter and Misty then turned to each other. "Should we tell them?" Walter whispered. "I guess we should," Misty whispered back. The two then turned back to the couples. "Okay," Misty started. "I requested it."

Kermit, Miss Piggy, Floyd and Janice all blankly stared at the two of them for a moment. So...some chick they haven't even known for a year had requested a 70's love song for them to slow dance to? There was only one response for that. "Misty...." Miss Piggy started. ".......Are vous and Walter going out?" "No!" Misty protested. "Yes!" Walter quickly blurted. "NO!" Misty blurted quickly back. "Wow, like, a lovers' quarrel much," Janice said. The four of them then laughed and went their separate ways. Kermit went with Miss Piggy back onto the dance floor while Floyd led Jan......wait a minute! Are you two going to make out in the bathroom? "No," Floyd replied. "We're gonna lock the door to the bathroom and THEN make out in there." "Like, party's almost over anyways," Janice added in. "Nothin' else to like do..." Oh, brother. Why did I write this story........

Walter, Misty, are we missing anyone? We gotta find something dramatic to happen in this story because everyone is starting to get bored. "Bored? Of the party?" Misty asked. Floyd and Janice just went to go make out in the bathroom that's how bored everyone is getting. "Ummm....I guess we are missing someone....." Walter said in realization.

"HEY EVERYONE!" a voice yelled out over by the doorway. That voice.....was Gonzo. "THE PARTY DON'T START TILL I WALK IN!" Gonzo, you're late. What happened? "Me and Camilla got stuck in the elevator pretty much the entire story. So NOW we can party." But the party's almost over. "What?" Gonzo asked. "It can't be over, narrator person. What is going on? What did I miss?" Everything. "Bgawk.... (Oh man...)" Camilla clucked in disappointment. "Camilla, baby, don't be disappointed," Gonzo said. "We still have to do......the song."

Gonzo and Camilla headed over to where the disc jockey was and immediately requested their song. The song then started up right away. Everyone in the club then began to watch Gonzo and Camilla as they headed onto the dance floor. Even Floyd (whose jacket and hat were off, shirt half open, and you could tell he was, as he'd like to call it, "love drunk") and Janice managed to peak out from the bathroom to see what was going on. All of their eyes widened....in fear. "Oh no," Kermit said in worry. "Not again...." Gonzo and Camilla then started dancing.....horribly.

Everyone then ran for their lives out of the club. Some were even so desperate that they jumped off the balcony. "Wait! Don't leave me 'ere!" Pepe cried out before everyone trampled him. "That's it," Floyd said, sounding a little drunk. "Baby, grab my jacket and my hat. We'll continue this back in your dressing room." "Okay, Floyd," Janice replied and quickly grabbed his jacket and hat. Floyd then led Janice out of the club, following the rest of the screaming crowd. "Why is everyone leaving!?!?!" Misty cried out. "GONZO IS DANCING TO THE SONG!!!!!" some random whatnot yelled out and grabbed Misty's hand, leading her out of the club. "Wait! Wait up, Misty!" Walter cried out, following Misty and the whatnot. "It's heck on earth all over again!" Libby Lou said, laughing. "HECK ON EARTH!" Animal yelled out. "You said it, Animal! Let's go!" Libby Lou said and dragged Animal out of the club.

"Wait! Where is everyone going?" Gonzo asked, still dancing. "Hey guys, don't leave me here!" Ummm...you know what? I think I'm gonna go, too. "No! Don't leave me, narrator! Don't leave me!" Gonzo yelled out. Let's end this story now! "No we're not! Please! Don't end this story!!!" Gonzo yelled out again. Bye, Gonzo. "Bye..." Gonzo said. "NO! NO! NO BYE! NO BYE!!!!"
--------------------------------------THE END--------------------------------------------------
Ooohhh, poor Gonzo. Having to leave him in the end.....:concern: But still, this was a very fun story to write. I will admit that. I hope all of you enjoyed this story!!

By the way, here's the song I imagine Gonzo dancing to in the end:

galagr

Reaction score
One question MissMusical, how do you type so much in so little time? This would take me a process of about a month if I were to write it. Anyways, Great Story! It really fun to read.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
One question MissMusical, how do you type so much in so little time? This would take me a process of about a month if I were to write it. Anyways, Great Story! It really fun to read.
Sometimes, I write two or three (maybe even four) chapters in one day. It usually takes me an hour or so to type it....well depending on the chapter. Oneshots and drabbles ( of which 99.9 % of them are FloydxJanice) take a little longer because I wanna put as much detail into it as possible. There's one FloydxJanice drabble I'm thinking about right now....but, it's a little...errr..."sexy." If I had Fanfiction or something I'd write it, but on here....I'm not chancing it.