Now what's going on with YouTube?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, as much as I really didn't want to, but since I was running out of time, I went and made my channel (the GroverKent one) public, so YT won't delete all of my videos, comments, playlists, etc, like for some reason, that's some kind of take that gesture to people who refuse to let their channels be seen.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Crapamaggot, that new new new new new new new homepage is back again. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now it's back to abnormal again for some reason...

In the words of Gordon (from MADtv anyway): what IS goin' on?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Somehow, I get the feeling this is actually going to cause more harm than good... who knows, they may actually completely remove videos for containing copyrighted songs, as opposed to just slapping them with matched third party claims.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Pshh three of my videos on YouTube have already been slapped with those party claims. But yet they don't flag a whole movie for being uploaded. -_-

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Hey, you can always try moving the videos over to another site like Veoh. Then again, those sites are nowhere near as popular as youtube. Incidentally, I love how people actually bothered to create "veoh poops", "dailymotion poops", "google video poops", etc.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Yeah but like you said who checks those. I post them on YouTube cause that's mostly where everyone goes. Two of my videos are blocked in Germany. XP