Romney wants to cut funding for PBS and Sesame Street

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I suggest you take up coin flipping. Usually works best for me.
That would get me nowhere considering I am not for either candidate. I mean in all seriousness I know voting is important and an American right but I also feel it's my right to also not vote if I don't see either candidate getting the job done.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That would get me nowhere considering I am not for either candidate. I mean in all seriousness I know voting is important and an American right but I also feel it's my right to also not vote if I don't see either candidate getting the job done.
If more people felt that way perhaps the gov't would finally think we actually wanted change.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Trickle-down economics don't work when profits go to off-shore bank accounts and jobs go overseas.
Dinosaurs defined Trickle down in the most honest way possible. If I can remember the quote, it was something like, sometimes rich dinosaurs have so much money it trickles out of their pockets and falls out so other dinosaurs can grab it. Trickle down didn't work 8 years ago, it didn't work now. Last time our economy was really good, the taxes were pretty high, then they were cut a little bit back and we had a surplus. Then Bush came, made us fight 2 wars (one he was basically pushing for when he was debating in 2000, we know which one that was) and didn't fund either, cutting money from the budget to make room, and that's what lead so many states to the verge of bankruptcy. It wasn't just Bush. It was the Hurray for Neocons voting movement that left like minded politicians to unwisely slash budgets so more money can go to corporate interests. And in that time, schools were underfunded, fire houses were shut down (abysmal! Weren't we painting them as heroes back then, only to keep putting them out of work?), Police were underfunded. Now we have some wimpy Dems trying to clean up after them and they can't.

There's so many despicable activities the Tea party NeoCon elects made us suffer through the past 2 years when they stole back the smaller branches of government. My favorite? Refusing to give storm ravaged states disaster relief until the budget was slashed (as long as it's not military! We have STOCK in that!). And this is all because of rich man children like Grover "crybaby" Norquest who doesn't wanna pay his wittle taxes, and the Koch brothers. I didn't vote for them, but they have more say in the government that any voter does.

I agree, both parties are unfortunately owned by corporate interests, but the right has more of them on their side working for them.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
PAUSE THE SILLYNESS AND MUFFINING:
My theory is this: (If I was old enough to vote now, this is what I'd do)
I would vote for Obama. Beucase at least we know what he's like, and we know what he keeps his word on, personally, I kinda don't like how he's handling the whole situation in Iran. But I don't know if Romney can help that. He might want to, but I think what he's thinking is unrealistic and probably won't help. I think he's ready to go to war. But right now, Obama is also trying to stop the situation in every way, if he can't then he'll have to go to war with Iran.
I think Obama can handle it better than him. (He was president for four years already)
NOW BACK TO OUR REGULAR SCHEDULED SILLINESS.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
For me it's always been I see pros and cons on both sides. That's why I'm an independent voter. Although I'm sure you guys have already figured out that out. :stick_out_tongue: