Questions about anything

Hubert

Reaction score
People just don't like the stigma of being called "disabled." It sounds negative. And I guess they would argue that if the world was more accommodating it wouldn't have to be a disability.
Pfft...I wish I could run into more people like that. Basically anyone that I know who has anything in the sort that we have been talking about tends to want to say that they are disabled and use it as some sort of excuse for everything.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Pfft...I wish I could run into more people like that. Basically anyone that I know who has anything in the sort that we have been talking about tends to want to say that they are disabled and use it as some sort of excuse for everything.
Gotcha! So, what kind of things have you been doing?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've got a question about the Seinfeld episode "The Barber":

What exactly was this job George was being interviewed about anyway? It isn't entirely clear to me, and I don't believe it's explicitly mentioned (not like knowing he was working for the Yankees, or Kruger Industrial Smooth), I mean what exactly was this company? And that Penske file? What was the file all about? What was he supposed to do? I'm just confused.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I thought the writers kept that deliberately vague and ambiguous so we would be in the same position as George, not having a clue what was going on.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hmm. If that's the case, then mission accomplished.

mo

Reaction score
Why do I chew my hair?
Why am I addicted to mints?
Why do all my friends automatically blame me when something bad happens?
I'm tired good night!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
1. Um... eww? I don't know. :smirk:
2. Some mints are good. I like Junior Mints myself, or those little ones that come out around Christmastime, they're shaped like chocolate chips, and have those tiny little bead-like sprinkles on the bottom.
3. Friends suck.
4. Don't let the bed bugs back.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
1. Erm...nerves, maybe?
2. I don't know. I can't personally stand them (except for toothpaste)
3. *hug*
4. Sleep tight!

Hubert

Reaction score
Why is it that I always check threads so fast that every time I check a thread on here for a new response that I see, I get the alert after I'm done checking it? :grr:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Why is it that I always check threads so fast that every time I check a thread on here for a new response that I see, I get the alert after I'm done checking it? :grr:
Maybe because I post way too fast?