Top Ten Episodes

bandit

Reaction score
Oho! Fishface was cool in his own right. His sneery face makes me laugh too. Pretty much that entire episode is a laugh riot!

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
I want to try this out :excited: AND try to be brief about it, because I could talk about any one of these episodes for a day, probably!

1. "The Minstrels." My favorite opening scene into an episode of anything, ever--that magic pipe intro was simply gorgeous.

2. "Marooned." It's got a different mortality spin than "Gone, But Not Forgotten," but this episode does more to develop the characters of Boober and Red, which I found extremely important. And well, of COURSE, "The Friendship Song."

3. "Change of Address." Probably warrants first place given how brilliant it is, but I mean...we all knew this already!

4. "River of Life." That already well-mentioned Boober pleading scene. :cry:

5. "Capture the Moon." This episode, like "The Bells of Fraggle Rock," is just filled with remarkable creativity on the writers' part to come up with Fraggle customs. And, in turn, the plot really shines creatively, too!

6. "The Secret Society of the Poohbahs." Best message EVER, and one never taught in kid's shows, really, because I think that people are afraid to teach that silliness is important. Henson and Hunt are just the best at that whole "Fritz" scene, too, truly--always laugh at that part!

7. "Mokey and the Minstrels." "Lose Your Heart (And It's Found)" is sorely underrated, and it's fun to see Mokey get hopeful, full of herself, and then get brought down to earth with no shame at all. And Boober's adorable when she's leaving :flirt:

8. "Gone, But Not Forgotten." Touching, and I just love Mudwell and his song. :smile: The Fraggles' respective attempts to cheer Wembley up are so sweet, too!

9. "The Beanbarrow, the Burden, and the Bright Bouquet." A good, "mature" Red episode. She's so sweet singing to Lanford, and I think it's important that two characters who despise each other worked together in a dire situation!

10. "Wonder Mountain." I'm being a bit selfish with this one because I personally sympathize with being that (over)protective friend/sister. It's a good one though and I think it is truly important for people to go out and discover things on their own, because people approach things differently.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
7. "Mokey and the Minstrels." "Lose Your Heart (And It's Found)" is sorely underrated, and it's fun to see Mokey get hopeful, full of herself, and then get brought down to earth with no shame at all. And Boober's adorable when she's leaving :flirt:.
Yeah, when he hugs Mokey from behind is so sad! In behind all those worries and anxieties, there's a giant heart in there. :sigh:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My Top Ten Favorite Fraggle Rock Episodes
1. We Love You, Wembley
2. Marooned
3. The Minstrels
4. The Great Radish Famine
5. Boober's Dream
6. The Secret of Convincing John
7. The Secret Society of Poohbahs
8. The Bells of Fraggle Rock
9. A Dark And Stormy Night
10. Change of Address

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I want to try this out :excited: AND try to be brief about it, because I could talk about any one of these episodes for a day, probably!

1. "The Minstrels." My favorite opening scene into an episode of anything, ever--that magic pipe intro was simply gorgeous.

2. "Marooned." It's got a different mortality spin than "Gone, But Not Forgotten," but this episode does more to develop the characters of Boober and Red, which I found extremely important. And well, of COURSE, "The Friendship Song."

3. "Change of Address." Probably warrants first place given how brilliant it is, but I mean...we all knew this already!

4. "River of Life." That already well-mentioned Boober pleading scene. :cry:

5. "Capture the Moon." This episode, like "The Bells of Fraggle Rock," is just filled with remarkable creativity on the writers' part to come up with Fraggle customs. And, in turn, the plot really shines creatively, too!

6. "The Secret Society of the Poohbahs." Best message EVER, and one never taught in kid's shows, really, because I think that people are afraid to teach that silliness is important. Henson and Hunt are just the best at that whole "Fritz" scene, too, truly--always laugh at that part!

7. "Mokey and the Minstrels." "Lose Your Heart (And It's Found)" is sorely underrated, and it's fun to see Mokey get hopeful, full of herself, and then get brought down to earth with no shame at all. And Boober's adorable when she's leaving :flirt:

8. "Gone, But Not Forgotten." Touching, and I just love Mudwell and his song. :smile: The Fraggles' respective attempts to cheer Wembley up are so sweet, too!

9. "The Beanbarrow, the Burden, and the Bright Bouquet." A good, "mature" Red episode. She's so sweet singing to Lanford, and I think it's important that two characters who despise each other worked together in a dire situation!

10. "Wonder Mountain." I'm being a bit selfish with this one because I personally sympathize with being that (over)protective friend/sister. It's a good one though and I think it is truly important for people to go out and discover things on their own, because people approach things differently.
If you ever watch Dinosaurs you should watch the episode Driving Miss Ethyl it's just like the Beanbarrow episode.

Weirdo96

Reaction score
It would be impossible for me to choose which Fraggle Rock episode I like the most. It would be like choosing a favorite child. So here are 10 of my favorite episodes
in no particular order:

Pebble Pox Blues
Playing Till it Hurts
The Secret Society of Poohbahs
Mokey, Then and Now
Marooned
The River of Life
Invasion of The Toe Ticklers
Gone but not Forgotten
Change of Address
The Bells of Fraggle Rock