New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Vincent L

Reaction score
Hi I'm Brian and I've been a big fan of The Muppets since I was 2,3,4,or 5. I enjoy reading,watching tv,playing on the computer,and going out to eat. I also like to give people requests about certain themes based on the movies and tv shows I grew up on. I'm recently kind of new here and it's giving me some time to know the forum.
Glad to see you here!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi I'm Brian and I've been a big fan of The Muppets since I was 2,3,4,or 5. I enjoy reading,watching tv,playing on the computer,and going out to eat. I also like to give people requests about certain themes based on the movies and tv shows I grew up on. I'm recently kind of new here and it's giving me some time to know the forum.
Welcome to the forum, Brian! I hope you have a lovely time here! :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi All My name is Bonnie i am a Muppet fan from way back. Miss Piggy is my idle and I love, love Kermie. My favorite line is from the Muppets take Manhattan When the waiter tell Miss piggy" Peoples is peoples" Got to love them.
Wow! That's amazing! Welcome to Muppet Central Forum.
I hope you become very active like us members at the forum!
Enjoy the forum and I hope you post more. :smile:

spiteri

Reaction score
Hello
I am new on this forum. I'm very happy to find a forum about muppet's, because I'm french and there's nowere on the web such a forum in french langage. Forgive me please if my english is not very good I'll do my best !
I'm teacher for 4 to 6 years old children. I manage to make school happy for them. That's the reason I'd like to make muppets, and also for my pleasure.
My first job was illustrator, and I have a lot of ideas about muppets but no technical at all ( for the moment I hope )
See you soon on the forum...

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello
I am new on this forum. I'm very happy to find a forum about muppet's, because I'm french and there's nowere on the web such a forum in french langage. Forgive me please if my english is not very good I'll do my best !
I'm teacher for 4 to 6 years old children. I manage to make school happy for them. That's the reason I'd like to make muppets, and also for my pleasure.
My first job was illustrator, and I have a lot of ideas about muppets but no technical at all ( for the moment I hope )
See you soon on the forum...
You make puppets? That's awesome!
Welcome to Muppet Central Forum! I hope you like it here! :smile:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Hi
My name is Alvin Seville.
I live my 2 brothers Simon and Theodore.
I also live with the chipettes Brittany, Jeanette and Eleanor.
I tour around the world with my brothers and the chipette.
Sorry, but it's not allowed to act as a character on these forums. (Unless in a FanFic/Game) You can read about it here. Nice to meet you, nonetheless! :smile: