New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think a Vincent was referring to a spammer that had posted and got deleted, which is why Casey is quoting someone who doesn't exist. Welcome to the forum by the way

Oakleyannie

Reaction score
Hello everyone!!! Myself and my toddler are in to the muppets. When I was a kid this is what I watched everyday when I came home from school. I'm obsessed with frogs so Kermit was my hero growing up. I love anything that is not made these days. Old shows were the best the stuff that's out there now are just not really that good.... My 4yr old and I watch Get Smart/ the muppets/fraggle rock and much more. I have been trying to get season 4 and 5 for the muppets to complete our collection and I found this.... Glad to be here! Thanks for having me :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the forum. Unfortunately, Seasons 4 and 5 have not been released yet and we currently do not have any information on when they will be.

Oakleyannie

Reaction score
Hi! My name is FrackleFan2012. I'm so excited to be here posting in Muppet Central Forum. I've grown up with the Muppets since I was little. I also do cartoons, too. I hope you like me here. Thank you! :smile:
Hello, you do cartoons? you draw them?

SuperGzilla12

Reaction score
Hello Muppet fans,

This is SuperGodzilla12. Some of you may recognize me for my YouTube videos (If not, I'll have a link to my channel at the bottom of this post).

Those of you who know me may know that I'm a big fan of Barney (Yes, that purple dinosaur you all hate - I guess I'm one of the only fans of him on here then), but I'm also a big fan of the Muppets, and I look forward to interacting with you guys and discussing Muppet-related things with you all.

Can't wait to get started,
SuperGodzilla12

http://www.youtube.com/supergodzilla12

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello Muppet fans,

This is SuperGodzilla12. Some of you may recognize me for my YouTube videos (If not, I'll have a link to my channel at the bottom of this post).

Those of you who know me may know that I'm a big fan of Barney (Yes, that purple dinosaur you all hate - I guess I'm one of the only fans of him on here then), but I'm also a big fan of the Muppets, and I look forward to interacting with you guys and discussing Muppet-related things with you all.

Can't wait to get started,
SuperGodzilla12

http://www.youtube.com/supergodzilla12
Nice meeting you, SuperGzilla12.
I hope you enjoy your stay at this forum. :smile:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Could it be? My dear friend SuperGodzilla12 has made his way to Muppet Central? ... I knew you'd find a way onto this forum eventually. Well, welcome regardless.

Just to warn everybody in advance though: if it ever seems like SG and I have any animosity towards each other, know that it's all in good fun. Sort of a Bugs-and-Daffy rivalry if I can compare it to anything. No real flames are happening if we start bickering. I've known this guy for months, he's a good chap. :smile: