The "I Did Something Stupid Today" Thread

Vincent L

Reaction score
Getting some of my posts deleted because they were off-topic.
Should be more careful. :smirk:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm glad they actually deleted that stuff it was getting out of hand. Not that I was helping it any but...I think we need to keep the excessive muffining in the "Crazy Thread" from now on.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
now lets do something about people who post 3 or 4 times in a row :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Geez I am just going to get sent to prison on this forum I can tell! My crime around here is adding up.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
So...I said another one of my "ditzy" comments today during my AP US History class.

So this guy in my class is telling us about the "Committees of Observation and Inspection" and he's mentioning the "extravagent and dissapational" things seen as corruption (or something like that) and he mentions "cock fighting" as one of them.

So I was like "What do you mean by cock fighting?" because I had no idea what cock fighting was. Then all of a sudden, my entire class (minus the guy) starts bursting into laughter (cause they thought it as a dirty comment (you know what I mean...:rolleyes:). Even my teacher is laughing and his face is red. One of the guys even walks out the door of the classroom and says "I'm just gonna pretend that never happened." (He came back a few minutes later.)

I, in the meantime, was laughing, but was also TOTALLY embarrassed. :embarrassed: I'm pretty sure my face was red, too, from embarrassment. And my frienemy (my friend/ enemy) even KNEW I was going to say a comment like that. That was the worst part, honestly. :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dang, I forgot to set back clock back last night... no wonder I was so tired when I got up this morning, I ended up getting up an hour earlier than I normally would. ><