1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Post count dropped

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Sgt Floyd, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

now I'm glad I'm not a frequent visitor to the games section :/
  2. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

I agree, too.
  3. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Jeez, pretty sure I just lost like 5 more. Stupid spammers...right when I hit 10K they gotta torture me like this -_-
  4. FrackleFan2012 Well-Known Member

Let's hope that no more spammers join and play these games ever again.
    I'm sick and tired of spammers ruining our games. Right?
  5. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Wow, glad it wasn't JUST me. I had about 5,400 post or something like that, and now I'm down to 4,300. Note to self: Don't play those games anymore lol

Daniel
  6. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I'm glad there's a reason for this, not just the system going kafoeey.
    Muppet fan 123 and MissMusical12 like this.
  7. meepmuppaphones Active Member

Yeah... A day ago my post count dropped by a hundred or so... I was like, "WHAAAAAAAAA?".
  8. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Wow, and I thought I was hit bad with -140.
  9. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Is there a secret to restarting those games? I just ask because I was in the gaming area and couldn't find a "New Thread" button, though I did see something that said I had insufficient permission to post there. Does a mod or someone need to start a new thread or is there just no new threads there at the moment?
  10. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

11. Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Sweet, thanks for the directions
  12. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Now I know why I never venture into the games! I always knew that spam was an evil nasty food!
  13. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Am I seeing things, or did my post count drop by 3?
  14. The Count Moderator

Yes, excessive over-muffining or padding one's posts can be reported, which leads to a person's posts getting deleted. We're not saying those persons are spammers necessarily, nor that muffining is out of bounds when it comes to online discussions, but continuous carrying on like that might irk some other members and lead to a bit of brushclearing.

Thanks for asking, hope this helps.
  15. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

It'll help if you point out which posts exactly, so I can know what not to post.

EDIT: never mind, this one.
  16. The Count Moderator

Well, in the 1000 Post Club for instance, the whole "What's the name of that song?" bit, that was off-topic hijacking.
  17. Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

All right. I'll watch what I post in the future.
    I'm extremely sorry.
  18. Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

I was way guilty of this too and I do apologize as well. So I guess mine dropped as well not that I remember how many posts I was at to begin with. Thanks for clearing the thread and we'll cut it down in the future of muffining. Thanks for all you guys do here. :)
  19. Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

What?
    The post count dropped becuase of muffining?
  20. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

The first time it happened it was because of spammers in the game section so threads were deleted. What happened to Vincent today was because of muffining